Lt. Commander
# 1091
06-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
edited out by Metal
Try not to get too aggressive Jaruslothran. The reason I've remained civil the entire time is because they're trying to goad us into lashing out with personal attacks. At which point they'll hit the report button. The mods have a zero tolerance policy. I currently have 3 infractions from a stint where I was defending Cryptic against this one jerk who rather fervently claimed that Cryptic is under legal obligation to release their subscription numbers. I had 8 but 5 of them were reversed because the mods decided it was a bit too harsh. So I just pretend to be oblivious to their trolling and respond to everything dryly and at face value.
Lt. Commander
# 1092
06-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallurgist
Try not to get too aggressive Jaruslothran. The reason I've remained civil the entire time is because they're trying to goad us into lashing out with personal attacks. At which point they'll hit the report button. The mods have a zero tolerance policy. I currently have 3 infractions from a stint where I was defending Cryptic against this one jerk who rather fervently claimed that Cryptic is under legal obligation to release their subscription numbers. I had 8 but 5 of them were reversed because the mods decided it was a bit too harsh. So I just pretend to be oblivious to their trolling and respond to everything dryly and at face value.
Ok, no problem. Just delete the quote and I will edit mine. These people are just beyond the pale. Just frustrates me that they cannot see the damage they are encouraging...

Yet, if the shoe was on the other foot, I have no doubt .. not even a second of hesitation in the thought that they would run screaming to every person they could proclaiming the great injustice of the situation.

Even if I didn't have these items, I would still be defending the rights of those who had been lied to. It is the principle of the matter.... and I will always try to be consistent in that.
Lt. Commander
# 1093
06-18-2010, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone7x
That post was in regard to Warpvis trolling, yet you "kronoso" refer to him as "I".

Excuse me, I need to catalog the elusive "multibox troll" into my pokedex. What an amazing discovery!
I assumed you were referring to me because metal was getting rather upset when i suggested he just quit the game if he didn't like the way cryptic handled things but thnk what you want. and I'll tell you the same thing I've been telling metal and the others like him in these same tired old queeny threads.
Lt. Commander
# 1094
06-18-2010, 04:19 PM
Quote:
I will keep the conversation limited to where it applies.. business practices that are shady and immoral...

...and as the Russian epic of Cinderella says, "If the shoe fits,.. wear it."

So, as long as there are shady practices being made.. i will compare them to other shady practices... no matter if you approve of the reference or not.

Its not about that. Its about the fact I live in the gulf region and I'm tired of people up north telling us how to handle things down in the south such as the oil spill. you guys think we aren't handling things with it so damn well by all means effin come down here and do a gd better job then. Far as the farms and our local economy its totally screwed if we get a hurricane this season and the storm washes all that oil inland. All our crops will be destroyed but I doubt a pos like you would care anything about that your too concerned about people on a gd having costumes you paid for months before. That's much more important than our way of life and our agriculture in the south being destroyed by the oil if its washed ashore during a gd hurricane am I right? You wanted me to get ****ed off by you effin mentioning the guilf oil spill yeah I'm ****ed off
Lt. Commander
# 1095
06-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoso1979 View Post
Its not about that. Its about the fact I live in the gulf region and I'm tired of people up north telling us how to handle things down in the south such as the oil spill. you guys think we aren't handling things with it so damn well by all means effin come down here and do a gd better job then. Far as the farms and our local economy its totally screwed if we get a hurricane this season and the storm washes all that oil inland. All our crops will be destroyed but I doubt a pos like you would care anything about that your too concerned about people on a gd having costumes you paid for months before. That's much more important than our way of life and our agriculture in the south being destroyed by the oil if its washed ashore during a gd hurricane am I right? You wanted me to get ****ed off by you effin mentioning the guilf oil spill yeah I'm ****ed off
Guess where I live...

The Gulf region.

I will still use it.

And if you get mad from it... good.. maybe now you can empathize with how we feel.
Lt. Commander
# 1096
06-18-2010, 04:20 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen"
Lt. Commander
# 1097
06-18-2010, 04:21 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen"
Lt. Commander
# 1098
06-18-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
oh I just now saw your quote your the captain of the uss stormwind? yeahp your a wow kid. please go back to wow thank you. you have no place here in star trek online you nor other players from wow like you. go back to wow where players like you belong.
USS Summerwind.

Try again.

And I am 33.
Lt. Commander
# 1099
06-18-2010, 04:22 PM
Quote:
*edited because of request*

Taking pleasure in others misery is not a good way to live.
I am not taking pleasure in her misery. In fact I have made every effort to make her feel better about the situation. All I did is express my general happiness at the wide release of formerly exclusive items. I have acknowledged at every point her right to be upset. She just seems to think I need to be upset with her and that is not going to happen.
Lt. Commander
# 1100
06-18-2010, 04:23 PM
Quote:
I higly doubt you live in the gulf region. If you did you wouldn't so frankly use that as a reference. I bet you even think its funny what happened huh wow kid?
Does Corpus Christi mean anything to you?

I do a lot of work there... and am near to it.

So.. I really don't care what you believe.
Closed Thread