Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1101
06-18-2010, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
Guess where I live...

The Gulf region.

I will still use it.

And if you get mad from it... good.. maybe now you can empathize with how we feel.
its a game the gulf region is real life bozo please go back to wow now please?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1102
06-18-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallurgist
Actually the STOLTS is currently $300, not $100. If I had the money, I would not loan it to you for two reasons 1: I do not know you. 2: You advocate violating agreements, so I even if I did know you and even if you were a friend, I can't trust you any more than I can trust Cryptic's promotional nonsense.

Also, I will not personally take Cryptic to court because I do not want the game to die. This must be the fourth or fifth time I've said as such. And, I will not shut up until a Cryptic employee tells me that the topic is offlimits on their forums. At which point I will leave the game and take it to CNN and perhaps the FTC.

At current, it's not worth anything more than asking Cryptic to make amends.

The thing is, I've been following Cryptic's tactics for quite some time. First, they issue apologies. Then they watch the threads carefully and silently. Meanwhile, they secretly plot and plan to make amends. The silence can last anywhere from 4 days to a month and a half.

However, at this point, if they make amends, that amends will serve, at least to me, to be a metric of trustworthiness. The moment they make it available to anyone else, I'm leaving. But the amends isn't here yet.
Let me stop you right there. 1. cnn will laugh at you and tell you to stop wasting their time and to seek professional help and to quit playing the game. 2. the ftc will hang up on you. Nuff said.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1103
06-18-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoso1979 View Post
its a game the gulf region is real life bozo please go back to wow now please?
Still posting on that false assumption that I even play WoW, because my ship is called the USS SUMMERWIND... which means you misread.. then made another assumption...and I have even posted that I am 33, and work in the Gulf..and on and on you go.

What a troll.

Facts seem to just bounce off of you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1104
06-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
USS Summerwind.

Try again.

And I am 33.
so your 33 and trying to compare a video game to a major ecological disaster? good try lol so your older than me and think cryptic owes you? lol that's hillarious. just stop please stop you and metal both are making my sides split from me laughing at you two guys. well personally I can afford 10 bucks for the two costumes a heck of a lot easier than i can 300 dollars for all those extras and the two costumes is all i want.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1105
06-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Jaruslothran,
I even provided her a link to a special pick me up song:

CLICK HERE TO FEEL SPECIAL
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1106
06-18-2010, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
Does Corpus Christi mean anything to you.

I do a lot of work there... and am near to it.

So.. I really don't care what you believe.
well anyone can look at a map doesn't mean you live there little dude.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1107
06-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
Still posting on that false assumption that I even play WoW, because my ship is called the USS SUMMERWIND... which means you misread.. then made another assumption...and I have even posted that I am 33, and work in the Gulf..and on and on you go.

What a troll.

Facts seem to just bounce off of you.
um I'm not the one siding with a whiner because they put a few items into the c-store and you didn't like it. if your 33 shouldn't be trying to convince me to join your side or some kind of conservative crap like that?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1108
06-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoso1979 View Post
so your 33 and trying to compare a video game to a major ecological disaster? good try lol so your older than me and think cryptic owes you? lol that's hillarious. just stop please stop you and metal both are making my sides split from me laughing at you two guys. well personally I can afford 10 bucks for the two costumes a heck of a lot easier than i can 300 dollars for all those extras and the two costumes is all i want.
I am 33 and comparing bad business practices to other bad business practices. Both eventually lead to a blow out. Whether it is oil or loss of faith and customers, the damage will be done. Both will take a long time to recover from, if possible.

As far as what they cost me, i saved up and paid for them. I am not wealthy. I have no Credit Cards. I have no outstanding debt. I don't believe in it. Just because I worked more hours and saved up money, and gave up some things on the side, It does not mean I am rich.

More assumptions.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1109
06-18-2010, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoso1979 View Post
well anyone can look at a map doesn't mean you live there little dude.
True, and nothing you say can prove you do either.

I work with the SAXET Gunshows which are held once a month there as well as an art dealership dealing with western prints.

But you know.. those facts must just be random.. because there could not be such a thing as a gun show in Texas called SAXET in Corpus Christi.

I worked for my Stepfather at a place called P & H Wildlife in New Braunfels, and did work for him going to shows and deliveries and traveling to his other 5 businesses which branched off, before he died.

Now I just work the art part (which is all that is left) with dealers in different areas... like the gulf.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1110
06-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
I am 33 and comparing bad business practices to other bad business practices. Both eventually lead to a blow out. Whether it is oil or loss of faith and customers, the damage will be done. Both will take a long time to recover from, if possible.

As far as what they cost me, i saved up and paid for them. I am not wealthy. I have no Credit Cards. I have no outstanding debt. I don't believe in it. Just because I worked more hours and saved up money, and gave up some things on the side, It does not mean I am rich.

More assumptions.
sounds like more rage from you to me but I think you and I are done have a good day young man. let me know when your not mad about the uniforms anymore. and I will apologize for misreading your ship name I wasn't my glasses right then.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:54 AM.