Lt. Commander
Tribbles?? Really?! Like I don't already have a locker full of them already. I have one of every color in my hanger and I keep "Pah" in my inventory to eat the food I collect from ground missions. Why would they put something in the C-Store that drops regularly from MOB's?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-16-2010, 02:43 AM
Because the C-Store tribble is unique and gives a combination of 3 different long last buffs at once.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-16-2010, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truenos.Halcon
Tribbles?? Really?! Like I don't already have a locker full of them already. I have one of every color in my hanger and I keep "Pah" in my inventory to eat the food I collect from ground missions. Why would they put something in the C-Store that drops regularly from MOB's?
If you ask that question I somehow doubt that you really have tribbles of every colour.

http://sto-intel.org/wiki/Tribble
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-16-2010, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
If you ask that question I somehow doubt that you really have tribbles of every colour.

http://sto-intel.org/wiki/Tribble
Yes I do. I made a point to collect one of each color pattern and color...16 I believe so far. I'm still looking at each one I get to make sure I have that particular one. I happen to like them, and I'm hoping one day we can display them in a ready room or something.

Looking at that Wiki link, I see there are a few I have yet to collect.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-16-2010, 05:38 AM
What dors the C-Store Tribble do?
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-16-2010, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStarr
Damage buff, damage resistance buff, small health regen buff. Quite alright I say.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-16-2010, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStarr
It purrs when you stroke it. And it breeds, a lot.

Also gives you Damage + Damage Resistance + Health Regen buffs. Individually the buffs are not as good as a single high level Tribble buff will give you, but you do get three at once.