Lt. Commander
# 21
06-16-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo64 View Post
It may be worse than that. It does not say that one purchase grants it to all of your toons, so you might need to fork out 240 Cryptic points for every Captian upi want to use it on.
No it's on all toons for that faction how it's set now in the C-Store. Having the Amazon order to have it already, when I play one faction the other faction's BO says "Restricted" in the special unlocks tab. So you will be able to claim it on all toons with the particular faction alignment.

So if you buy the Fed one, then all fed toons can claim one for use. You could claim one and use it to train then that will allow you to claim another to use. But your Klingon won't have access to it. And vice versa.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-16-2010, 08:18 AM
Hmm...

now the problem is that I can't decide if my Science officer would ~want~ a liberated Borg poking around the ship or not. I know my Orion would be relatively okay with it (she's an Orion... she's already an outsider), but I'm not sure my Bajoran would want the headache if she could avoid it.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-16-2010, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm-Herald
Hmm...

now the problem is that I can't decide if my Science officer would ~want~ a liberated Borg poking around the ship or not. I know my Orion would be relatively okay with it (she's an Orion... she's already an outsider), but I'm not sure my Bajoran would want the headache if she could avoid it.
Since I had the Amazon CE already, the last toon I made (and playing), I added the BO right after the tutorial. So the BO is a stowaway from the Vega colony thing that's now an unofficial member of the crew. And my Vulcan XO promised he'd keep an eye on her. Captain still feels she hasn't earned his trust fully. That's the first toon I'm even slightly putting a story to. All my RA5's and Commanders I just played the story Cryptic gave us this one is a Lt. Commander. And he will not leave her on the ship ever because he doesn't trust her to stay on the ship but she has helped him out of scrapes so he hasn't put her out an airlock yet. It made playing it a little fun for a while.