Lt. Commander
# 1 Referral system is broken
06-16-2010, 05:50 AM
Could someone please check my account and fix it accordingly?

Quote:
For each additional recruit that subscribes to the game, you’ll receive an additional 400 Cryptic Points.
I have not received C-store credit for 3 of my billed referrals.

EDIT: Update: C-store points were awarded today
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-16-2010, 09:42 AM
I referred a friend and on my referral page it says that the offer was cancelled even though on his account it is active and says that a friend refferal key is in use. I have not recieved anything for this. It just says the refferal system is down or something. Can dev help?
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-16-2010, 05:23 PM
It say the referral system is down? Is there anyone who can help?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-16-2010, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironearth View Post
It say the referral system is down? Is there anyone who can help?
Have you guys submitted a ticket for it?

Edit:I just did it with another account I had and received no errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus-X-1
Could someone please check my account and fix it accordingly?

I have not received C-store credit for 2 of my billed referrals, and one of my referrals has been playing for more than 30 days and still does not show up as billed.

I recommend sending in a billing ticket as they are the only ones who can correct this.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-16-2010, 07:31 PM
I sent them an invite, they recieved it, bought the game and subscribed. On their account it states that they are on the referral program and I can get screens of this if needed.

After this was complete I checked my account and saw that nothing had changed.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j202/Alecus/STO1.jpg

Then in the Referral section it states that the offer is cancelled even tho this isnt true they have subscribed off the referral that I sent them. In the red box I have highlighted the referal key where it states this. I tried to send another and all it said was that the account already had a referral only proving that it is in use and active.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j202/Alecus/STO.jpg

When I click on the mail icon al I recieve is this notification.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j202/Alecus/STO2.jpg

I have sent a ticket and as of yet have recieved no reply and have come here looking for assistance. So can you help me?
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Ive also several issues there... some guys how bought that game are allready accepted. Some who played the demo are still offered... and so on.... really strange.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-16-2010, 11:37 PM
I've had this problem ("Offer Cancelled") since May 10th; after many tickets and PMs, IndigoFyre says that a retroactive fix 'should' be in at the end of the month, but its not guaranteed.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-17-2010, 03:20 AM
I dont see why its a problem, all it requires is a manual change surely.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-17-2010, 03:49 AM
i've been through all that with them. Basically, its a 'software' problem, that the programmers had to make a fix for. Don't ask me.. I'm just a girl. lol. But the result is is that its not something they could manually do, for some reason. I wish they had. Been waiting over a month, and now my friend has quit (we didnt even get the team xp bonus, the special team teleport power, or the team damage bonus). IndigoFyre (and support) have said to be patient. So I have. Kinda. And so you have to too.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-17-2010, 03:57 AM
It doesnt sound like your patience is rewarded. The ticket system is useless, I swear noone even looks at the darn things.