Lt. Commander
# 11
06-17-2010, 04:06 AM
Yarp. All support said was:

"We are aware of this issue and are working on getting it resolved. At the moment we do not have any work arounds or an ETA on when it will be resolved, but we are working to get it fixed as quickly as possible. For now we can only ask for you patience, and we hope your friend is enjoying Star Trek Online. "

They even 'updated' my ticket when I asked for an update...with the same answer.. lol

After going back and forth with IndigoFyre, I had a reply from him a couple of days ago to ask what update there had been, which is where he said "at the end of the month" but also "this is not guaranteed". Maybe you should ask him directly by PM? He's defintiely not posted about it in the many threads about this. I would copy/paste my PMs here but I lost them all to forum lag (don't ask lol).
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-17-2010, 06:58 AM
I think the problem may be that not enough time was aloud between the referral key being entered and the game being purchased. Maybe the system wasnt able to update quick enough and an error has occour. Sure all this would take to fix would be a manual tweek.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-17-2010, 12:19 PM
Have the same problem. 4 of my 6 referrals seem to be fine, but 2 say offer cancelled, even though the accounts are currently active using the referral codes I sent. They want to buy the game already, but so far I've told them to hold off...I want to make sure I get credit for it.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-17-2010, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraspot View Post
Have the same problem. 4 of my 6 referrals seem to be fine, but 2 say offer cancelled, even though the accounts are currently active using the referral codes I sent. They want to buy the game already, but so far I've told them to hold off...I want to make sure I get credit for it.
Let me bring this up to the dev team.

Edit: Also make sure that you submit a ticket so the billing team can address the issues.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-17-2010, 01:31 PM
After both my discussions with IndigoFyre and Support, I had assumed this had already been passed to the Devs, especially as I've been told the fix was ready to go at the end of the month....
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Legion View Post
After both my discussions with IndigoFyre and Support, I had assumed this had already been passed to the Devs, especially as I've been told the fix was ready to go at the end of the month....
You are correct this is being addressed I was just out of the loop. :p
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Ive 2 in the state "accepted" which have allready captain or admiral chars... something wrong there i'm not sure if they allready bought a gamecard or something, but they surely bought the game... but still "accepted"... lol

or one which bought also and say that he take my code, but still in state "offered"...
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-17-2010, 06:27 PM
I am having issues with the referral system also. one of my referrals cannot get teh supplied referral code to activate. As well as I have not received any of the benefits from the referrals. No titles, no holographic bridge officer, no "All Good Things" ship, and no points. I have sent a note to billing support, but have not heard anything from them. Who should I contact to get a answer?
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-18-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drayth
I am having issues with the referral system also. one of my referrals cannot get teh supplied referral code to activate. As well as I have not received any of the benefits from the referrals. No titles, no holographic bridge officer, no "All Good Things" ship, and no points. I have sent a note to billing support, but have not heard anything from them. Who should I contact to get a answer?
As previously stated it is a known issue and it will be addressed.
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-20-2010, 10:05 AM
I Look forward to this, especially as another of my referrals is now in the upgraded stage after him buying the game and subscribing, yet still no referral rewards x.X