Lt. Commander
# 1 Fed and Klink Teams
06-16-2010, 08:25 AM
As a Klingon I am finding it difficult to get in a team to do Missions such as Terradome and Infected. There doesn't seem to be many in the KDF that are attempting them but the Federation seem to be asking for teams all the time. Why can't it be made so that the Klingons can team with the Feds for these type of Fleet missions if they wish too. THey fight side by side in 'Defend Gamma Orionis'. Maybe then I would get a chance to complete these missions.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-16-2010, 11:02 AM
I am of the opinion that any thing having to do with the GO sector should be "faction agnostic".
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-16-2010, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFLOiram View Post
As a Klingon I am finding it difficult to get in a team to do Missions such as Terradome and Infected. There doesn't seem to be many in the KDF that are attempting them but the Federation seem to be asking for teams all the time. Why can't it be made so that the Klingons can team with the Feds for these type of Fleet missions if they wish too. THey fight side by side in 'Defend Gamma Orionis'. Maybe then I would get a chance to complete these missions.
I'm inclined to agree. Even though I'm a Fed player, it makes sense that in the Gamma Orianis Sector that both Klingon and Federation would have to work together to fend off the Borg/Undine attacks. True, the Empire and Federation are at war but in light of a bigger threat, I can see the two working together.

It puts me in the mind of the old saying: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-16-2010, 03:36 PM
The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. No more. No less.

~From the The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates

That being said, I support this Idea.