Lt. Commander
# 1 Runabout Only PvP
06-16-2010, 07:43 AM
Would love to see a "Run about" only PvP queue - Give us something to do with those little things.

Would be fun, everyone bringing that individual BO slot, each run about would be a little different, and would depend solely on team work and skill.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-16-2010, 09:25 AM
i've thought of the same sort of thing, but not using the pvp queues.

open raid type instances where whoever wants to come can come, fight til the last person / fleet standing, bring as many people as you can......massive battles involving hundreds of ships, etc.

all it would need is a set schedule, run on a fortnightly basis....

it might not be cannon, to conduct it in such a way, though you could get around that, pilots reports to quarks holosweets, and appear in a base model ship upon the start of the tournament.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-16-2010, 12:54 PM
I second this, if only to give a reason for runabouts. I heard something about 'shuttlecraft' missions but i have no idea if they mean to use runabouts and why not have more things to do with them.

/qft.

But make a Klingon runabout/shuttle variant please ... with Cloak, so we can have more feds QQ
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-17-2010, 08:27 AM
Yeah, last Friday night our premade did nothing but PvP in runabouts for like 2 hours. We got steamrolled, but it was a hell of a lot of fun and the opponents seemed to get a kick out of it. I'd love to see some Runabout vs Runabout PvP, and I can ask my fleet but we'd probably be game for it.