Lt. Commander
# 11 Word
06-16-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Do not bother trolling or flaming this post. I will not respond to your ire.
btw Blackavaar. You say Cryptic have broken their "word".

Didn't You yesterday post this ???

Quote:
I'm done here.

I'm going to update my Canon Color Guide...bla bla bla...

I might see you all in game once in a while (I'm not canceling my sub) but I will not bother with the boards any longer...bla bla bla...Who cares about integrity, right?

Then someone gave You a word of advice:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingon_Kal View Post
First rule of life: never say never.
Your reply was:

Quote:
NEVER!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!

Clear enough for you?

Does that mean You are breaking Your "word" on staying away from the forums ??? Did You give Your "word" to stay away ???

I know Your never reply was reffering to not trusting Cryptic in the future but it was Your way of showing that once You have said something You stand by it and dont break it. However You see, You did come back to the forums although You said You wouldn't.

Not meant to taunt or insult You. Just an observation and two questions. You see it can be hard to keep a "word" sometimes if it acctually was a "word" that as given and sometimes maybe one isnt so clear to others after all. It's easy to be missunderstood.

Nothing like a good drama.
*grabs Pop-corns* or acctually *Pepper Chips* this time.

The evening is still young, so I look forward to many hours yet of C-Store entertainment/drama.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-16-2010, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord.Funk
Agree. I alway prefer to know where people stand. That way it's easier to tell if their opinions are more or less biased.
Note: Most people know that I was a avid Cryptic Fan before all of this. But this was the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm done arguing in their favor. I'm done saying that we need to give them time. I'm done buying what they are selling. I'm done, period.

The betrayal was the fact that they swore up and down that the Mirror Universe uniforms would remain exclusive to that deal. I don't care if you quote Terms and Conditions and I don't care if the only thread that can be found where this was said was by a dev that has since been dismissed. They said it. And now everyone and their grandmother is wearing my exclusive uniform. No more exclusive in that is there?

They had options they could have taken rather then just taking what was given as exclusives and putting them up for the quick buck. But they couldn't bother to take the time to create the Captain's Mirror Universe uniform. They'll add that in later and charge everyone even more for it.

And the most disturbing thing about this is it is all one sided. They took away the CO LTS exclusive but said that the Liberated Borg will never be offered. They've also said that their recruiting items won't be offered on the C-Store. So, you see. If you support Cryptic as a company then STO doesn't really give a damn. But if you support STO specifically they do.

But then of course 2 months from now they'll forget all about those promises too, and the Galaxy-X will be offered up on the C-Store in the Ultra Mega Superfralacagalistic C-Store update along with the Holo-Tribble and Holo-BOff and all of the other exclusives that haven't been offered up to the money gods yet.

No integrity. No honor. Just money. Go Cryptic go.

Lt. Commander
# 13
06-16-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
The evening is still young, so I look forward to many hours yet of C-Store entertainment/drama.
Is that what passes for content these days in STO? And I look forward to many hours of *** entertainment tonight. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
Lt. Commander
# 14 Eheh!
06-16-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher_nemo View Post
Is that what passes for content these days at STO? And I look forward to many hours of *** entertainment tonight. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
Eheh! Yeah I have a sad life don't I.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-16-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
btw Blackavaar. You say Cryptic have broken their "word".

Didn't You yesterday post this ???

Then someone gave You a word of advice:

Your reply was:

Does that mean You are breaking Your "word" on staying away from the forums ??? Did You give Your "word" to stay away ???

Not meant to taunt or insult You. Just an observation and two questions. You see it can be hard to keep a "word" sometimes if it acctually was a "word" that as given and sometimes maybe one isnt so clear to others after all. It's easy to be missunderstood.

Nothing like a good drama.
*grabs Pop-corns* or acctually *Pepper Chips* this time.

I haven't finished the update to my Canon Color Guide yet. And I won't technically be able to finish that until the All Good Things uniform is available to me about a month from now. I promised people I would do those and I am a man of my word. Regardless of how I feel about the game or the company I will keep my word.

Trust me as soon as those are done, I am out of here.

Lt. Commander
# 16
06-16-2010, 12:51 PM
And voila! My old avatar is back!

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 17
06-16-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
And voila! My old avatar is back!

Enjoy!

I must admit I missed it.

And kudos for honoring your word. Many people enjoy your guides and will continue to do so.
Lt. Commander
# 18 Sorry To Hear That
06-16-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Trust me as soon as those are done, I am out of here.

Sorry to hear that. Was hoping You would see another side of it all and simply realize there are more important stuff in life to get all worked up about and stay and play with the rest of us.
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-16-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Note: Most people know that I was a avid Cryptic Fan before all of this. But this was the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm done arguing in their favor. I'm done saying that we need to give them time. I'm done buying what they are selling. I'm done, period.

The betrayal was the fact that they swore up and down that the Mirror Universe uniforms would remain exclusive to that deal. I don't care if you quote Terms and Conditions and I don't care if the only thread that can be found where this was said was by a dev that has since been dismissed. They said it. And now everyone and their grandmother is wearing my exclusive uniform. No more exclusive in that is there?

They had options they could have taken rather then just taking what was given as exclusives and putting them up for the quick buck. But they couldn't bother to take the time to create the Captain's Mirror Universe uniform. They'll add that in later and charge everyone even more for it.

And the most disturbing thing about this is it is all one sided. They took away the CO LTS exclusive but said that the Liberated Borg will never be offered. They've also said that their recruiting items won't be offered on the C-Store. So, you see. If you support Cryptic as a company then STO doesn't really give a damn. But if you support STO specifically they do.

But then of course 2 months from now they'll forget all about those promises too, and the Galaxy-X will be offered up on the C-Store in the Ultra Mega Superfralacagalistic C-Store update along with the Holo-Tribble and Holo-BOff and all of the other exclusives that haven't been offered up to the money gods yet.

No integrity. No honor. Just money. Go Cryptic go.

You sir... are my hero.

Amen
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-16-2010, 01:02 PM
I think you have a problem with understanding.

Evaluating.

Cryptic Evaluated the feedback, what are the outcomes of the possible scenarios.

A. Don't sell "exclusive" items in the c-store.
1. People without bonuses complain in the forums.

B. Sell "exclusive" items in the c-store.
1. People who have bonuses before complain in the forums.
2. People without the bonuses pay money to cryptic.

OK, so using mathematics I will evaluate which of these options is better for cryptic, and really in the long run better for you (if you intend to continue playing the game for reasons other than to run around saying "nyuh nyuh nyuh look what I have and you don't" of course that is what MMOs are for some people)