Lt. Commander
Our account server is currently under a large amount of stress. Due to this, players may experience some delays when making C-store Purchases, updating subscriptions, or logging into the game. We are aware of this problem, and working on a solution.

Thank you,

The Star Trek Online Team
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-16-2010, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Our account server is currently under a large amount of stress. Due to this, players may experience some delays when making C-store Purchases, updating subscriptions, or logging into the game. We are aware of this problem, and working on a solution.

Thank you,

He's under a large amount of stress? Family problems?
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-17-2010, 06:02 AM
Itīs the cats.
They always mess everything up.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-17-2010, 07:04 AM
do something about the actual servers, they've been going to hell and back during the American primetime hours.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-18-2010, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivarST
Itīs the cats.
They always mess everything up.
actualy, you would think it would be the tribbles , lol
Lt. Commander
# 6 So what do we do if ....
06-18-2010, 11:45 AM
We can't even get the server to authenticate us? It says 'server is up', but when password goes in, it says cannot authenticate, or unable to contact authentication server.

Are they going to reimburse us for time lost?
Lt. Commander
# 7 interesting
06-18-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade

Thank you,

here is a hint, all of a sudden the servers are having problems again. Dont take servers away or stop running two gaming systems on 1 server.

While the same attribute affected your other game(champions online) a few months after release i suggest you devs investigate why such actions happen before you end up as the company who couldnt manage a star trek game. as well as community.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-19-2010, 08:46 AM
I'm glad I'm on a "Trial" membership. By the look of things on this forum, this seems to be a regular thing. When I start paying for a subscription, I'll be pretty ****ed if the server keeps getting "stressed".
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-19-2010, 09:13 AM
I wouldn't say this happens often. Perhaps every month or so.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reclusive46 View Post
I wouldn't say this happens often. Perhaps every month or so.
Unless you mean the rabid trolling and Cryptic hate, that's pretty much a constant.