Lt. Commander
# 1 Get ready for it!
06-16-2010, 02:05 PM
EPIC DOUBLE FACE PALM!

Without saying why, I just felt compelled to share my feelings.

Feel free to share yours!

*Remembers why he posted in the first place.*
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-16-2010, 02:07 PM
i can only concur
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-16-2010, 02:16 PM
facepalm

The act of dropping one's face / forehead into one's hand. Usually accompanied by a "thunk" or a cr a cry of "D'oh!" Usually written between asteriks in online conversation, to demonstrate an action. Similar to *headdesk*

2. double facepalm

Stronger than "facepalm". When you cover your face with both your hands in extreme frustration or disappointment. Usually written between asterisks in online conversations.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-16-2010, 02:20 PM
I like the second one the best
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-16-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
I like the second one the best
This. The "Price Is Fail" sound effect is just icing on the lie cake.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-16-2010, 02:31 PM
*Sits there, reading the ten forward forum, a tear rolling down his cheek.*

Whats happened?!? Why?!?

*Curls...(oh wait, I should say) curlz up into the fetal position and suckz hiz thumb.*
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-16-2010, 02:44 PM
See, this is what I've been saying for a while, now. I've seen it, Hoppy sees it...we need to take back Ten Forward, and stop it turning into Ten FourChan. No more zaniness unless it's clever zany! Intelligences haven't been put on a premium, and now we're all paying the price! Look around the group - we have a teacher, a scientist, a teachers aide, a singer, a former GM, a...Canadian...we can do better! I say we can be funny, and wacky, and still have stimulating intellectual conversations about a wide variety of topics! We can go more than two posts without having it derailed by attention seeking pains in the butt. I know we can do it, but you guys need to believe it, too.

Say Ciao to Caturday, say Push Off to Pandas, saiyonara to stalkers, Meme murderers, and above all else, remember one important fact.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-16-2010, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
See, this is what I've been saying for a while, now. I've seen it, Hoppy sees it...we need to take back Ten Forward, and stop it turning into Ten FourChan. No more zaniness unless it's clever zany! Intelligences haven't been put on a premium, and now we're all paying the price! Look around the group - we have a teacher, a scientist, a teachers aide, a singer, a former GM, a...Canadian...we can do better! I say we can be funny, and wacky, and still have stimulating intellectual conversations about a wide variety of topics! We can go more than two posts without having it derailed by attention seeking pains in the butt. I know we can do it, but you guys need to believe it, too.

Say Ciao to Caturday, say Push Off to Pandas, saiyonara to stalkers, Meme murderers, and above all else, remember one important fact.
*Gets up off the floor.*

Your right. Its time to wage war! It's time I made me some daisies! What we need is a galvanizing thread. A call to arms, er words!!! We must stand up for ourselves! For those who would stand with us, speak NOW!
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-16-2010, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
*Gets up off the floor.*

Your right. Its time to wage war! It's time I made me some daisies! What we need is a galvanizing thread. A call to arms, er words!!! We must stand up for ourselves! For those who would stand with us, speak NOW!
i love the smell of daisies in the morning.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-16-2010, 03:42 PM
*salutes the Ten forum flag*