Lt. Commander
# 1 Kudos From The Players
06-16-2010, 03:17 PM
Just wanted to post this because it needs to be said.

KUDOS TO THE CRYPTIC TEAM FOR STARTREK ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!

Never in my life have I played a game where the developers have paid so much attention to detail. This game is fantastic. There is not one thing they have missed, and every single issue I have come across has been fixed.

Every single person involved in star trek online deserves a pat on the back for creating the BEST GAME IN THE WORLD. All the other gaming companies are in trouble if they think they can top this.

YOU ARE GUARANTEED ANOTHER LIFETIME SUBSCRIBER BECUASE I WILL NEVER GET BORED OF THIS!

You haven't experienced living in the star trek universe until you've played this game.

Fantastic Job Guys!
Lt. Commander
# 2 heh
06-16-2010, 03:22 PM
This is Fake !!!
Lt. Commander
Cryptic deserves all those comments. I haven't complained about anything and all my issues have ended up getting fixed.

I've got a tactical defiant with forward quantum and transphasic torpedoes with dual phaser and distruptor banks, and transphasic mines.

This ship is a totally awesome and I have never had a more astounding experience playing a game before.

Good Job. Its awesome. Worth every penny.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-25-2010, 01:39 AM
I will admit the space combat is pretty good, which is why I still play.

So I guess if that's all you care about those comments apply.

But as for the rest of us...(I still think Space Wizard Adventures Into The Future is a better name).
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-25-2010, 06:02 AM
actually, the poster is right.

The more I play this game, the more I am happy to see things were worked out so well.

Im still new, and yes theres plenty to ***** about, and want different; but overall it is a very positive experience.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-25-2010, 10:30 AM
Wonderful original post. Can I please get into that stash of Romulan Ale you've found?

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of things that were fixed been with STO since closed beta, so I've seen my share of weird bugs and what-not but there is a lot of hard work that needs to be done so that STO becomes worthy of the praises you give it.

The good news is, there definitely is great potential in STO, and Cryptic hasn't let me down with any of their previous offerings!
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kniety View Post
Just wanted to post this because it needs to be said.

KUDOS TO THE CRYPTIC TEAM FOR STARTREK ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!

Never in my life have I played a game where the developers have paid so much attention to detail. This game is fantastic. There is not one thing they have missed, and every single issue I have come across has been fixed.

Every single person involved in star trek online deserves a pat on the back for creating the BEST GAME IN THE WORLD. All the other gaming companies are in trouble if they think they can top this.

YOU ARE GUARANTEED ANOTHER LIFETIME SUBSCRIBER BECUASE I WILL NEVER GET BORED OF THIS!

You haven't experienced living in the star trek universe until you've played this game.

Fantastic Job Guys!
Buddy, whatever you're on get me some as well!
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-25-2010, 03:34 PM
Great to hear you're enjoying the game. And if you love STO now, just wait until Season 2 drops! It only gets better from here!
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-25-2010, 03:41 PM
/signed

Not all of us hate the game, Cryptic! I can't afford a lifetime but I'll likely still be here a year from now

Great job!
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-25-2010, 03:50 PM
now that im really getting into pvp ill agree