Lt. Commander
# 31
10-20-2010, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClingingMars View Post
He seems to imply that dstahl is doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to make the game better. Guess that engineering report I just read doesn't really exist, eh?
What has he really done so far besides make an engineering report full of fluff items and lose staff.

In his time as Boss, nothing has changed, He's only broke the game more then it was.
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-20-2010, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
Beside the massive waste of development time, it would also open up new frontiers of game balance and content design for the devs to screw up.
I would have to agree.
Lt. Commander
# 33
10-20-2010, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlewing View Post
<... great questions about the design of my idea ...>
I'm still working on it, but to be honest, you're the only one who even responded to what I wrote, and judging by the response I got at home when I ran the basics of my idea with my wife, I don't know if it's at all worth it anyway.

I'll be coming back to this idea, perhaps in this thread or I'll make a new dedicated thread.
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-20-2010, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanharn View Post
What has he really done so far besides make an engineering report full of fluff items and lose staff.

In his time as Boss, nothing has changed, He's only broke the game more then it was.
cool story bro, keep tellin those lies
Lt. Commander
# 35
10-20-2010, 08:28 AM
Quote:
what lies.

its clear your just posting for attention kiddo and have no real opiniopn of your own

cryptic fanbois eh
Lt. Commander
# 36
10-20-2010, 08:28 AM
Quote:
I'm still looking for an example of something dstahl has brought to the table and actually followed through on that wasn't started under Zinc's tenure.
Lt. Commander
# 37
10-20-2010, 08:30 AM
Quote:
what lies.

its clear your just posting for attention kiddo and have no real opiniopn of your own

cryptic fanbois eh
I ain't posted for attention, what attention do I need here? In a game forum? Cryptic ain't gonna do anything for me. I just see the direction that dstahl is taking the game (weeklies, reforming the economy, reworking the STFs, releasing the Foundry CB) and smile.
Lt. Commander
# 38
10-20-2010, 08:45 AM
Quote:
I'm still looking for an example of something dstahl has brought to the table and actually followed through on that wasn't started under Zinc's tenure.
Me too, The only thing Dan D added to the list was more fluff items.
Lt. Commander
# 39
10-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Me too, The only thing Dan D added to the list was more fluff items.
it's like people don't even read the Engineering Reports anymore. They're not there so dstahl can practice typing.
Lt. Commander
# 40
10-20-2010, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Quote:
it's like people don't even read the Engineering Reports anymore. They're not there so dstahl can practice typing.

Once more ClingingMars makes a comment that makes no sense and no one agrees with him.