Lt. Commander
# 11
06-16-2010, 10:40 PM
Update time! I was able to run a fixup script to address any individuals of the second class:

- Subscribers who were "suspended" over the weekend and resubscribed are not receiving proper total credit.

This issue should now be addressed. If you fell under the above category, and still have an incorrect total of subscribed days, please post in this thread and we will investigate. Players who fell under the first category are still waiting on our code fix, which we will be thoroughly testing tomorrow.

DocDove: When things are working correctly we count the number of days during which you had an active Star Trek Online subscription. Lifetime subscriptions would have begun when you activated your lifetime subscription product, which may or may not have preceded STO launch.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-16-2010, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamek View Post
You know what dude - THIS is some good customer service...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakinik
...I got to say this was extremely professional and concise. You told us the problem, how the problem was affecting players, what your doing to fix the problem and what to do if people realize they have a problem.

You Sir (assuming your a he) have answered thsi issue better than most others have on other problems.

I appreciate your hard work and keep it up!
/QFT!!!

Vulajin,
I think I'm in the 1st category, but would appreciate some clarification. I purchased the CE Game from Amazon before Christmas, but didn't have a strong enough computer to start playing until the end of Feb. I made my account, put in my game key, and bought an LTS on the night of Feb 25th. On Apr 27th I bought a DCE version and put in that code. I think both games came with 30days of free play time, someone told me that I'd get 60 days more worth of Veteran time, is that true? Truth is I don't care either way, I'm ok if it just starts on 02/25/10, I just want to know for sure.

And that's where my confusion comes in, because on the My Account Page of the STO webpage it says I have "Subscriptions ACTIVE Subscribed For: 111.05 days" This number continues to rise, but isn't quite right since I should be at 112 days, by my count. But maybe, and I just thought of this, you guys don't show my start day until the next morning of Feb 26th? To muddle it further, in game my "In Progress" Redoubtable Accoldate shows 134/200 and hasn't changed in at least several days.

Would you please explain which number is correct and confirm that I'm in category 1 and pending (patiently and contentedly, no rush here, just a desire for understanding) your bug fix?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Off topic, but speaking of Accolades, please pass on to the team, that I'm really enjoying going after completing the Accolades.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-17-2010, 12:14 AM
when did the counter start?
I'm here since the closed beta, today 236days,... but I've only 152.
Perhaps it could be the start of the open beta, but then the counter is also incorrect -> 156 days.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-17-2010, 01:09 AM
I'm having trouble too, first a few weeks ago it said 160 days subscribed yestarday it said 138 days susbscriped and today it says 140 days subscribed and I payed for my lifetime subscript the thursday before the offer time ran out, cause for me there was a big rush to find out the $ to conversion and the for me it was 178 's and i asked on these fourms at this link (http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=78152) i don't know how long it's been but i think it's more than 160 days and i'd just like to report this
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-17-2010, 01:33 AM
yeah its good to know this but does that include veteran accolades? my 200 day accolade is locked on 158 days and hasn't changed so i'm just wondering if this includes veteran accolades and accolades in general that have a time stamp or day stamp on them.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-17-2010, 02:00 AM
you know the weirdestthing: every time there is a problem besides choppyness im NEVER effected by any of the problems and never have.... well exept just after beta that is
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-17-2010, 02:10 AM
Ah! Question: is this why Klingon players do not receive any special item?
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-17-2010, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulajin
DocDove: When things are working correctly we count the number of days during which you had an active Star Trek Online subscription. Lifetime subscriptions would have begun when you activated your lifetime subscription product, which may or may not have preceded STO launch.
Thanks! This [b]is[/b[ good customer service, I like it. A litle sad I lost about 65 days off my "subscribed" time counter, but I figured the vet rewards being awarded in game wouldn't really catch up with that anyway, since it was so much longer than the time since launch. Now I'll have to live with my counter starting 18 days before launch instead of 83.

As a note, if we are supposed to get retro time for each retail code activated (each extra 30 days I can't claim because of I have a LT sub) then I should be getting an extra 180 days, which would put me at 333 days. As it is, I was dropped from over 200 to where I stand now, which is correct for when I purchased the LT sub (and I'm cool with that). If they do put any retro time on the accounts, it should be limited to when you actually created a ST account, or even better - when you got access to play the game, ie when the closed/open beta code was applied to your account (and minus any time between launch and activation if applicable), since counting anything else as 'vet' time doesn't make sense, and with my multiple copies would put me way back into before even Champions was released. Actually, come to think of it, the "subscribed" time I had before was probably counting from when I got access to the Beta, because I think it was sometime around Nov. 11th that I got that...

I wouldn't hold my breath though, I'm sure your counter will be fixed soon enough
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-17-2010, 06:38 AM
i don't have multiple accounts and started gaming somewhere at end of february. amazingly my in-game accolade 'redoubtable' shows 186/200 days play time. also this number is fix and doesn't change. normally i would estimate my playtime to be around 140 days ...give or take...
will this issue also be adressed in the patching??

Regards
Drake
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-17-2010, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the info. I was a bit worried there