Lt. Commander
# 21 Thanks
06-17-2010, 08:16 AM
It's good to know that theres something being done for this painful stasis of those accolades.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulajin
In the meantime, your best line of communication for issues, problem reports, and complaints about these specific issues is right here. I will monitor this thread until all of the issues are resolved, and make every effort to fix everyone who's been affected.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience while we resolve this matter.

AWESOME!

im having the accolade not count my days played bug, myself. its been stuck at 156 days for... 3 days now.

thank you vulajin!!!! <3 i vote promotion, too.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-17-2010, 11:44 AM
Stupid question - How does one check these settings? For example how much time I've spent and did I receive anything for it?

I'm a lifetime member and I suppose it would be good to check to see if there is anything missing.
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-17-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkelton View Post
Stupid question - How does one check these settings? For example how much time I've spent and did I receive anything for it?

I'm a lifetime member and I suppose it would be good to check to see if there is anything missing.
There are two points to look:

1) From the STO main page click the "My Account" link in the upper right corner, then looking at your Dashboard you'll see your Subscriptions (bottom left-ish). I think this is the most accurate, but may not be 100% correct. Mine is increasing at a proper rate as time goes by, but seems to be off by at least a day.

2) In game, open your Captain's Log (Press "J" I think, I'm not at my gaming PC, will check later), click the Accolades tab. If you're under 100 days you're looking for Stalwart, if over 100 days you're looking for Redoubtable. You can use the filter to Display All, Complete, or In Progress. If complete you'll have whatever you're supposed to receive already (for example, if you have completed 100 days you'll get the Stalwart Title visible in your Captain's settings, and the Alternate Future Combadge (go to the tailor and check your uniform, change your combadge, you'll see it unlocked there, I think there's a respec too or whatever else is listed on the Veteran's Promo page)).

If you're In Progress, like I am for Redoubtable, you can click the accolade and in it's description you'll see what the game thinks is your time in play. Mine is broke, stopped at 134/200 for the last several days, and that's one of the bugs Vulajin was talking about.

Hope that Helps!
Lt. Commander
# 25 Keep working for greatness
06-17-2010, 02:15 PM
I am trippin on this game. Loving it. I am having a hard time purchasing C-Store Creds. Will NOT except my cards, but will still charge me monthly. Strange. Hope I can get this done.

Rock on and Keep Moving Forward
Lt. Commander
# 26 Subscription Time
06-17-2010, 03:06 PM
Here we go....I bought the game on 02/01/2010 entered the key that eve. My subscription counter reports 106 days for the current card. My veterans counter has been stuck at 129 days, interesting thing is today makes 129 days from my purchase date. Ny account did have that freak account suspension thing, but reactivated it. I did change credit card numbers due to the PNC takeover of National City Bank. Basicly I'm hoping that my counter says 130 tomorrow for my veterens rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-17-2010, 05:01 PM
Hello again, everyone. I just wanted to reassure those of you who fall under the first category - lifetime subscribers whose subscribed time on the website says "days" without a number - that we have a code fix for you. The testing process for this particular fix is taking some time due to the fact that we are testing it concurrently with changes to address the account server slowness issue mentioned here:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=163209

Because we're very concerned with ensuring that we don't cause any further issues for you all, we're being extremely thorough. Again, I have to ask for your patience as we continue working on this issue.

DocDove: Sorry, but you don't receive extra credit for activating multiple products with free days.
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-17-2010, 05:18 PM
I'm in the second category. My account turned off over the weekend, and I simply updated the credit card and got things going again. My Account screen shows: "Subscribed For: 83.53 days." In game, the Accolade says: "208/300." It's been sitting at 208 since the Accolade started.
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-17-2010, 07:25 PM
Ok found it. It states that I have suscribed for 118.98 days. Is this correct? Sounds about right when I purchased.
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-18-2010, 01:02 AM
it's not, i bought the subscription the thursday before the offer ran out and my count is atlest 140 days