Lt. Commander
# 11
06-16-2010, 10:14 PM
You should also probably be on the lookout in that case for suspicious moles. Been there, done that, got a silver-dollar sized scar. Would NOT recommend it to a friend and or internet acquaintance
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-17-2010, 12:51 AM
I have just enough scotish in me that If I don't get regular sunshine. I Turn from white to a pale blue
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-17-2010, 04:33 AM
My skin is already peeling. It's either a reaction to something or it's the time of the year, as there has been sun but not for long enough.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-17-2010, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
lol I'm pretty red.
How red are you?

Quote:
This will peel a lot.
...Wait, what?

Quote:
Maybe blister a bit. I think finally after 25 years I've learned my lesson and will use sunblock from now on.
Worst...joke...ever.

Quote:
It only took like 100 sunburns!
You have 100 sunburns? That means you're more equal than us!
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-17-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
lol I'm pretty red. This will peel a lot. Maybe blister a bit. I think finally after 25 years I've learned my lesson and will use sunblock from now on. It only took like 100 sunburns!

If this thing gets worse and a blister everywhere (my head!) I'll likely just not go to school and call the summer classes a loss.
Just wait until that buddy of yours with a death wish comes and does a flying b*tchslap on your back. That'll ruin your whole day, until you catch up with him and beat him into oblivion... Then the day improves...
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Could be worse... Well no probably not... well maybe, but I wouldn't wish it on anybody... except maybe Hazard ... Anywho. Being a submariner, don't get regular sunlight needless to say. After on epatrol on my Ohio Class, we were doing some community service stuff in Maine, In the Fall, under overcast skies, and I still managed to get burn't enough that I was peeling in a few days.