Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
06-18-2010, 07:32 AM
She needs to be updated with the recent (3 months ago anyway) additions that they added to the liberated borg character. Mostly Infected skin (the Klingon borg BO has this), and more eye attachment options.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
06-18-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
Yup, it always has been. It is the same exact BO, except now it has been released to everyone in the C-Store.

I was bummin' when I found out. I so wanted a tac borg or even - wait for it....

a sci borg

but oh well...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
06-18-2010, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Spartan View Post

I was bummin' when I found out. I so wanted a tac borg or even - wait for it....

a sci borg

but oh well...
From what I've heard you can get a tactical liberated borg after completing one of the STFs, I think it was the Khitomer Accord. However it hasn't been implemented in game yet. Maybe someone else can verify this because I'm not 100% sure.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
06-18-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasingCars
Thats not a bad idea thats an option i would like to see, a 12 or 24 hour point refund.

So you buy something in the stroe and get 12 hours to see if its for you and then if not get your poiunts back.
Rinse and repeat for free cstore items.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
06-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
From what I've heard you can get a tactical liberated borg after completing one of the STFs, I think it was the Khitomer Accord. However it hasn't been implemented in game yet. Maybe someone else can verify this because I'm not 100% sure.
Wow! If that is true I would be stoked! Where did you find out about this? I dont remember reading it anywhere.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
06-19-2010, 04:16 PM
you need to complete a certain accolade in khitomer to get the male science borg

its something to do with an assimilator thing in the shield room i think, not done the mission yet so im not 100% sure

gonna try and get a team together tomorrow for it so will repost once i know for certain


oh, and you claim it from four of ten, the borg andorian in the battlegroup
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
06-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthonia
you need to complete a certain accolade in khitomer to get the male science borg

its something to do with an assimilator thing in the shield room i think, not done the mission yet so im not 100% sure

gonna try and get a team together tomorrow for it so will repost once i know for certain


oh, and you claim it from four of ten, the borg andorian in the battlegroup
Cool info. I look forward to hearing more details. If you want help running the instance IM me in game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
06-20-2010, 02:56 PM
attempted the mission 6 times

spheres kept wiping us out


will be trying again tomorrow, but im not hopeful
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
06-20-2010, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthonia
attempted the mission 6 times

spheres kept wiping us out


will be trying again tomorrow, but im not hopeful
I have been on for the past 14 hours. I just logged out. I wish you would have messaged me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
06-20-2010, 04:36 PM
well to be fair, i didnt see your message till i logged out myself

will poke you tomorrow if you're around for it
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:10 AM.