Lt. Commander
Good Day,

I am writing as there is a promotion going on that if you recruit 5 people and they stay and play the game for at least ONE PAYABLE month, they count towards you getting special stuff in the game. One of these perks is a special Galaxy class ship which I would love to get and this is the only way to get it.

If you are looking to purchase the game and are willing to be recruited by me thus giving me the benefit, I will be more than happy to help you financially, with experience, etc. I have been playing since beta and we can be of mutal assistance.

If you are not sure about buying the game and are on a free trial, please contact me in game or private message me and I will try to help in all ways I can

If this is something that may interest you, please let me know. I know it would please me to get the people necessary fhe recruiting bonuses, plus making a new friend is always welcomed.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Vaul
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-17-2010, 11:02 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen"
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-17-2010, 11:26 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-17-2010, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
This made the thread worth visitting xD
/agreed
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-17-2010, 11:36 AM
Dear Vaul.

I'll just wait a few months and pick up the Galaxy X in the Cryptic Store, instead.

Hugs and kisses,

The Flasherman.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-17-2010, 11:38 AM
Concurred.

News flash: if you want to get referred to STO, ask anyone on the forums.

Thanks for your time :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-17-2010, 11:41 AM
I don't know what's better: asking your friends who don't have the game, and will therefore possibly be quite interested, or asking people who already HAVE the game, and couldn't care less.

I do have to congratulate Vaul for being honest and upfront about it, though. I've seen a couple of posts since the GalX was announced, where people have advertised they have referral keys for no reason. Hell, someone asked me in-game if I wanted a referral key. How does that work?
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
I don't know what's better: asking your friends who don't have the game, and will therefore possibly be quite interested, or asking people who already HAVE the game, and couldn't care less.

I do have to congratulate Vaul for being honest and upfront about it, though. I've seen a couple of posts since the GalX was announced, where people have advertised they have referral keys for no reason. Hell, someone asked me in-game if I wanted a referral key. How does that work?
You pay TWICE!

It's double the pleasure, double the fun! Blonde twins etc.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-17-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
You pay TWICE!

It's double the pleasure, double the fun! Blonde twins etc.
Blonde twins?! Where?!

*SMACK*

Oof... My wife did not appreciate that one...

Thanks Saint. You harass me here, and now my wife is in on it. Thanks a ton...

:p
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-17-2010, 11:46 AM
Admittedly, with two accounts I could just PL myself non-stop. Awww, yeaaah.