Lt. Commander
# 21
06-17-2010, 11:27 AM
EEEEEK!!! Darn, how'd I plant the wrong cookie! I guess it's a big backpack...

*searches backpack for another, planting it again in the ground and watering it*

Now to wait *watches intently*

... In the meantime, I'm an English Spot, buuuut, in Star Trek my species is called Angelian, and technically should have a white tail with a poofy black bit at the end ^__^
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
not all propaganda is falsehoods, and not all falsehoods are false, they're jhust propagandaed to be false
OHSHI-.....
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-17-2010, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
... In the meantime, I'm an English Spot, buuuut, in Star Trek my species is called Angelian, and technically should have a white tail with a poofy black bit at the end ^__^
And rubbing them at the base of their ears puts them to sleep and has them start purring...
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-17-2010, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
If you know the reference you would do more than fall over. ^^

Forgot I had that one!

Actually in show it almost sounds like "An Invalid!" which makes it an awesome battlecry... Kinda.
i has not cable, =/ no no.... the dave the barbarian reference doesn't come to mind very often.... and i'm not one for watching stuff on computer either unless i'm watching a full series from start to finish, in which case i'll make a marathon of it, burn everything to a disc or put it on my flash drive and watch it on my big screen tv back to back =3......or i'll get an entire season and watch 1 episode a day, i'm currently doing this with highlander season 3 ^______^
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-17-2010, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
And rubbing them at the base of their ears puts them to sleep and has them start purring...
Tee hee! Yeah, see not many people believe me when I tell them that bunnies purr!
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
i has not cable, =/ no no.... the dave the barbarian reference doesn't come to mind very often.... and i'm not one for watching stuff on computer either unless i'm watching a full series from start to finish, in which case i'll make a marathon of it, burn everything to a disc or put it on my flash drive and watch it on my big screen tv back to back =3......or i'll get an entire season and watch 1 episode a day, i'm currently doing this with highlander season 3 ^______^
Its the best show ever!

I just have to buy a lil piggy plushie and name it Chuckles!
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-17-2010, 11:37 AM
*points at the ground where the cookie was planted* LOOK

*The ground puffs up and a plant shoot rises out of it* Wheee~ Cookie plant, see!
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-17-2010, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Tee hee! Yeah, see not many people believe me when I tell them that bunnies purr!
nobody believes me when i say pandas purr T-T but they do.... they also make bunny meeps...you know, the kinda moumoumoumoumou type of meeping that bunnys make =o
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Its the best show ever!

I just have to buy a lil piggy plushie and name it Chuckles!
i'm sure it is... i still lack cable so as far as tv shows are concerned, i'm still stuck in the 1990's =/
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-17-2010, 11:40 AM
Quote:
*points at the ground where the cookie was planted* LOOK

*The ground puffs up and a plant shoot rises out of it* Wheee~ Cookie plant, see!
COOKIES! -does happy dance- (>^_^)> <(^_^<) ^(^_^)^ v(^_^)v
Closed Thread