Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 41
06-17-2010, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
A railroad modeler? How did that come about?
Hmmm, well railroad modellers do spend a lot of time indoors working on their train sets. This could result in a sensitivity to sunlight. Also Doctors hate railroad modellers for reasons I'm forbidden to speak of, which could explain why they took so much blood from you so you'd be listless and weak and not feel like adding another mountain to your model railroad.

Yup, thats it. Conspiracy solved!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 42
06-17-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Could be worse, my grandfather is allergic to water. He gets in water for more the ten minutes and he breaks out in hives.

Being allergic to everyday things seems to run in the family.

Yes, water allergies are real.
It's not strictly speaking an allergy to water, given that you are 80% water and would drop dead if you had a real allergy to it.

Those poor can't eat peanuts *******s...

Still clearly genetically inferior! Purge them!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 43
06-17-2010, 01:02 PM
Waaaaaait a minute.

I just realized something.

Raven is allergic to sunlight.

Predisposition to allergies is a genetic mutation.

...PURGE THE MUTANT!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 44
06-17-2010, 01:07 PM
*loads his bolter*

even for an ultra your not bad, so meny good ideas.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 45
06-17-2010, 01:10 PM
*straps on his promethium tank and hefts his heavy flamer*

I may be an Ultramarine, brother, but I am a Devastator!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 46
06-17-2010, 01:27 PM
Ravenstein's extra blood might have been for some Vegetarian Vampires that drink hospital blood.
As for her being a Vampire, do you happen to be in a Night Class that tends to stay away from the Day Class?

And 'Warlock' was 'liar' in Old English and was used to describe male witches, thus the modern usage.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 47
06-17-2010, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayFfray View Post
Ravenstein's extra blood might have been for some Vegetarian Vampires that drink hospital blood.
As for her being a Vampire, do you happen to be in a Night Class that tends to stay away from the Day Class?

And 'Warlock' was 'liar' in Old English and was used to describe male witches, thus the modern usage.
Minor correction. "Warlock" meant "oath-breaker," not "liar." It's a little more specific as to the nature of the lie.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 48
06-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Minor correction. "Warlock" meant "oath-breaker," not "liar." It's a little more specific as to the nature of the lie.
That actually fits in to my translations better
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 49
06-18-2010, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Hmmm, well railroad modellers do spend a lot of time indoors working on their train sets. This could result in a sensitivity to sunlight. Also Doctors hate railroad modellers for reasons I'm forbidden to speak of, which could explain why they took so much blood from you so you'd be listless and weak and not feel like adding another mountain to your model railroad.

Yup, thats it. Conspiracy solved!


A little old, but what about this one?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 50
06-18-2010, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post


A little old, but what about this one?
Hmm, this thread was resting peacefully until MGDawson stirred it back up...

I have a theory! MGDawson is in league with this thread, conspiring to continue to expose conspiracies!

Which means he's a witch!

BURN HIM!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:15 PM.