Lt. Commander
# 1 Teradome
11-10-2010, 06:42 PM
okay..... i have hearda lot of talk about this with bugs andstuff so i am here to start a more updated thread for this mission. things to start with...
1 has anybody still noticed any bugs?
2 how do you even defeat the posidon?

when i started i was lost throughout i just stood there and got hils to get out than he started to attack me..
one phaser hit and my sheild was down? barrage of assorted weps with bo abilities barley even loweredhis sheild by 2... very odd lol. i just lost and looking for thwe help of the people who have been playing this game longer then me. its like 4 am in the morning here and i got to head off to camp so if i mispell a word i am sorry for it takes 5hrs to get there 2hr to shop and 2hr to set up... later!
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-10-2010, 06:43 PM
1. Engineer still does sod all
2. shoot it several million times.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-10-2010, 06:44 PM
You mast be with a team of 5, same with the other STFs, they are not solo missions.
I have made Terradome a lot of times before season 2, now its so bugged that its imposible to do it. And belive me, i made STF near all the days and i love them, but Terradome has a lot of bugs after season 2.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricane
okay..... i have hearda lot of talk about this with bugs andstuff so i am here to start a more updated thread for this mission. things to start with...

when i started i was lost throughout i just stood there and got hils to get out than he started to attack me..
one phaser hit and my sheild was down? barrage of assorted weps with bo abilities barley even loweredhis sheild by 2... very odd lol. i just lost and looking for thwe help of the people who have been playing this game longer then me. its like 4 am in the morning here and i got to head off to camp so if i mispell a word i am sorry for it takes 5hrs to get there 2hr to shop and 2hr to set up... later!
I posted about this earlier here:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=187992
Lt. Commander
# 5 okay...
11-10-2010, 08:42 PM
well at least i no its bugged lol and that ends this here on to my next... holodevices for ships.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Terradome is so broken it makes me sad.. any STF after Infected and The Cure just isn't worth it they are totally frustrating. Which makes me sad I'd love to see some of the story as you progress through them but until Cryptic fixes these missions to make them more enjoyable.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Ive beaten the last part opf terradome by dpsing the crap oput of the last boss. First take out the incubators, then you can shoot all the undine on the top. Ignore Sulu, hitting randopm sulus until the undibe commander appears and hit him until he gets down to 50%. Hold out on using power cells until he hits 50%, then use them and dps while trying to flank him - hit him with everything you've got. Also, try to get as many tacs as possible on your team, it's all abut dps.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain-Steve
Terradome is so broken it makes me sad.. any STF after Infected and The Cure just isn't worth it they are totally frustrating. Which makes me sad I'd love to see some of the story as you progress through them but until Cryptic fixes these missions to make them more enjoyable.
Especially when it's the only end game content other then dailys. I would think it would be important enough for them to want it working well.

Some peeps completed them before they became bugged. I'd like to see the story too.
Lt. Commander
# 9 yep...
11-14-2010, 07:25 PM
true that.... well anyway check my new thread holodevices for ships!
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricane

1. Yes, recently been trying to do this in the hopes of getting lucky and skipping the bugs. That proved to not be and I've since not tried. I've posted about the problem. No response was given.

The bug is - (at least the one I encountered) Despite successfully holding of the baddies, and protecting ALL of the engineers, you get a "Mission Failed" message which forces you to leave the station.

To try the mission again you need to leave, disband the team, remake the team, enter in and start the Interior base mission all over again.

2. Because of the bug you do not.