Survivor of Remus
This art issue is relatively minor, but it's really frustrating.

I like the optional "neck" from the Venture class, but if I select that option then it automatically changes the third nacelle to the Venture-style nacelle and I don't like that style of nacelle.

There is a separate tab for the nacelles, so all three nacelles should be controlled by the nacelle tab ... you shouldn't be forced to use the venture nacelles just because you select the Venture "neck" for your customized ship.
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."
Rihannsu
# 2
03-09-2014, 04:52 PM
Mine is setup mixed just because I think it looks funny.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 3
03-10-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm using the Venture costume both because I like the look and because it's the only way to fix the crooked parts. It's fairly obvious that they took a shortcut mashing all of the parts together on the neck rather than making it separate parts like the Nebula. Another problem with the Galaxy Dreadnaught is any decals you choose only appear on half of the center Nacelle which is another reason why I'm using the Venture Skin.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-10-2014, 09:28 PM
It's been a month and none of this has been addressed yet.