Lt. Commander
# 1331
07-30-2011, 11:16 AM
Speaking of the Noble.

Anyway Cryptic can take a look at the lower lights on the hull? In particular notice the Windows I pointed out with the green arrow.

On most all other ships, the windows are all in scale with each other.

Yet here on the lower rear of the Noble's hull you notice that those rows of windows look too small, out of scale, and out of place.

There is no need to have them.

here it is Photoshoped with the windows re-arranged (I did a quick job simply copy and editing two rows of windows down)

Lt. Commander
# 1332
08-01-2011, 02:02 PM

looks like the impulse engines on the celestial saucer are wonky. two red dots are following my ship around.
Lt. Commander
# 1333
08-05-2011, 07:46 PM
Haven't been following the thread much, but i hope CaptainLogan finds some useful material from here
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/scans.htm

Great work btw, I hope you find the time to go over all the ships after the season 4 fireworks settle down in a nice, stress-less manner
Lt. Commander
# 1334
08-11-2011, 12:49 PM
I noticed that the new borg ships, the weapon fire was meant to impact the the outer layer rather than having the weapons fire into the cubes.

im not sure if this part of it was updated yet but im still seeing phaser strips going into the ship rather than hitting the hull. not a major issue but if it was meant to have been fixed, i dont think its worked.
Lt. Commander
# 1335
08-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
I noticed that the new borg ships, the weapon fire was meant to impact the the outer layer rather than having the weapons fire into the cubes.

im not sure if this part of it was updated yet but im still seeing phaser strips going into the ship rather than hitting the hull. not a major issue but if it was meant to have been fixed, i dont think its worked.
Noticed this as well, also the Cubes don't have the square shield ring effects we saw either. Looks like not all of the changes were put onto Holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 1336
08-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Sovereign class, just noticed this. The Deflector has too shallow of a slope. Needs to be steeper.
Lt. Commander
Only scanned a few pages of the thread so maybe this has been mentioned already.

I'm a fan of subtle visual changes over the overt ones. Watching Endgame again to check out the Rhode Island I noticed the armor generators that were installed on Voyager. I know that consoles are going to be the future of ship special abilities. That said, if/when the LRSV-R armor becomes a console ability, could we have a visual change to the ship to include the generators?
Lt. Commander
# 1338
08-13-2011, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trone
Only scanned a few pages of the thread so maybe this has been mentioned already.

I'm a fan of subtle visual changes over the overt ones. Watching Endgame again to check out the Rhode Island I noticed the armor generators that were installed on Voyager. I know that consoles are going to be the future of ship special abilities. That said, if/when the LRSV-R armor becomes a console ability, could we have a visual change to the ship to include the generators?
That sounds like an awesome idea, also a good way for players to tell the difference between the captain level and VA levels of this ship. Just like people asking for the Venture style Galaxy nacelles on the refit version of the Galaxy class.
Lt. Commander
# 1339
08-13-2011, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trone

To be honest, I didn't even notice the RI when I went to tribble to test it out. I picked it up from the vendor and went to the ship tailor and clicked rhode island and.... nothing happened. I figured the button must be broken and clicked advanced to find that it had defaulted to the rhode island body style and I didn't even realise; it was that dull looking. :p
Lt. Commander
# 1340 New ships and interiors
08-14-2011, 05:01 PM
I think we could see more non-Starfleet ships on the Federation side. Like an Andorian ship, the Kumari Cruiser like we saw on Star Trek: Enterprise. There are some pictures of the ship and of what the bridge looks like. And what of weapons and uniforms that the Andorians used that we saw on Enterprise.

For Federation ships, there are still a few ships out there that aren't on the game. Like the Ambassador and Norway class ships. The Norway class, in my opinion, might be more of a Lieutenant Commander ship. As for the Ambassador, might be more along the lines of a Captain ship.

Along the lines of interiors, I'm a big detail person, can they be made more like what we've seen on the Star Trek series. For example: Not as wide or tall as the current interiors, proper rooms for the proper ships like the proper engineering room for an intrepid class ship.

Perhaps more bundle packs can be distributed including features from Voyager, Deep Space Nine, and The Next Generation.
Closed Thread