Lt. Commander
# 1441
09-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
Besides the nacelles being too low I have also noticed in-game and from your images the engineering section is too thin, lol.

And i doubt the bottom pick it whta you will see in real life because it looks nothing like the sovereign class in the moive or pictures made by John Eaves and as for real-life , I WISH.
They aren't my images - I was commenting on those posted by someone else.
Lt. Commander
# 1442
09-11-2011, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak
They aren't my images - I was commenting on those posted by someone else.
Okay so they're not your images but i was commenting on your comments!

Anyway back on topic, the engineering section of the assult cruiser looks like it has had Lipo sucksion (spelling) lol.
Lt. Commander
# 1443
09-11-2011, 10:47 AM
The Decals at the Warpnacelles on the Intrepid-Class, are not correct. On the bottom of the Nacelles is the Reg Number missing, the stripe on the top is to short.
Look at this:

One of the best Blueprints I found.

Sorry for my bad english.

Greets
Lt. Commander
# 1444
09-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager_Bonn View Post
The Decals at the Warpnacelles on the Intrepid-Class, are not correct. On the bottom of the Nacelles is the Reg Number missing, the stripe on the top is to short.
Look at this:

Greets
Unfortunately we can only use canonical source material (ie film and television screen time), otherwise we would have every Tom **** and Harry's rendering with which to contend.
Lt. Commander
# 1445
09-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager_Bonn View Post
Look at this:

Greets
Gilso's schematics are nice, luckily for us though, there are actual renders of the CGI model used for the show in heavy circulation on the internet.

I still hope CapnLogan gets his intern to help him go though 'all' of the ships in the game currently and get all the issues fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 1446
09-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suricata View Post
Gilso's schematics are nice, luckily for us though, there are actual renders of the CGI model used for the show in heavy circulation on the internet.

I still hope CapnLogan gets his intern to help him go though 'all' of the ships in the game currently and get all the issues fixed.
One might imagine that in a perfect world,, the Sovereign will have her stripes, fans will get the Vesta, the Ambassador class will be launched and offered at both T3 and T5, the Odyssey will be released with a single neck variation,

...And Captain Logan will be seated upon a cushy office chair in fine silks as a thousand render-monkeys do his bidding... As Wishstone hand feeds him grapes.

...All this will happen in a 4-week period, beginning with the launch of FE4.
Lt. Commander
# 1447
09-11-2011, 02:19 PM
One can dream, o yes, one can dream
Lt. Commander
# 1448
09-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak
One might imagine that in a perfect world,, the Sovereign will have her stripes, fans will get the Vesta, the Ambassador class will be launched and offered at both T3 and T5, the Odyssey will be released with a single neck variation,

...And Captain Logan will be seated upon a cushy office chair in fine silks as a thousand render-monkeys do his bidding... As Wishstone hand feeds him grapes.

...All this will happen in a 4-week period, beginning with the launch of FE4.
Next best thing is to just send him beer. I can't remember which one he likes, though, I'd have to go back to the website I used to buy them for him to find out. :3 Capn' needs moar bier!
Lt. Commander
# 1449
09-12-2011, 04:15 PM
I'm not sure if this is a graphical bug or an art issue (so I'm posting here)- but it's probably been noted before.

Uh... Whenever I run into people flying Varanus in PVP, parts of the ship's superstructure repeatedly 'blink' out, then back in.

I'll try and get a screenshot the next time it happens, but it's really weird looking.
Lt. Commander
# 1450
09-13-2011, 12:53 AM
  • K't'inga
    • Geo error dorsal starboard side of neck base

I can confirm this error was fixed in Monday's Tribble patch. The model looks more symmetrical as a result. But that is the only change made thus far to the model. I can also confirm that all K't'inga and K'tinga variants have access to Type 2 windows on Tribble and Holodeck. These are horizontal and only upon the command pod (saucer) and look awesome on the K't'inga Refit. Not so much on the canon K't'inga (my opinion). Our notes suggest vertical windows for the canon K't'inga. This isn't really the case for the TMP or Kronos One variant (which is linked on page 1). Just more detailed rows of round windows is what I'm seeing. Does anyone concur?

http://movies.trekcore.com/gallery/a.../tmphd0062.jpg

There were other discrepancies I noted tonight on Tribble. Related to the Ship Tailor customizations. Those are posted with the Tribble notes for September 12. I don't think we need that here - yet.
Closed Thread