# 1481
09-22-2011, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritze View Post
Really great sources !

I found an other issue on the current Sovereign Model:
http://imgur.com/zOkmH

It looks, that the Hull is broken
Ya i know lol. Also where the forward torpdeo tubes are under the deflector dish why does it look like that, really.

It would be soo great if they decide to added the final phase refit of the sovereign class as it canon but thanks to the who kept changing the script decided not tadd it in but luckly they left an open ending so might be possible to see it on the big screen, wish they did anyway for nemesis and have it as a deleted scene .
Lt. Commander
# 1482
09-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
Ya i know lol. Also where the forward torpdeo tubes are under the deflector dish why does it look like that, really.

It would be soo great if they decide to added the final phase refit of the sovereign class as it canon but thanks to the who kept changing the script decided not tadd it in but luckly they left an open ending so might be possible to see it on the big screen, wish they did anyway for nemesis and have it as a deleted scene .
you mean this one?
http://johneaves.wordpress.com/2010/...final-e-small/
Lt. Commander
# 1483
09-23-2011, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Yep there she is, the beauty.
Lt. Commander
# 1484
09-24-2011, 03:42 PM
I noticed last night that when you rejoin the saucer section to the engineering section using the venture skin, everythings fine until it goes to reconnect. The animation is fine but the saucer shows up as the standard galaxy design and NOT the venture, then when it connects the model switches back to the full venture skin.

Kind of annoying lol.
Lt. Commander
# 1485
09-24-2011, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim3822 View Post
I noticed last night that when you rejoin the saucer section to the engineering section using the venture skin, everythings fine until it goes to reconnect. The animation is fine but the saucer shows up as the standard galaxy design and NOT the venture, then when it connects the model switches back to the full venture skin.

Kind of annoying lol.
Yeah sadly that is a technical limitation that both the Galaxy Retrofit and MVAM Promy have
Lt. Commander
# 1486
09-30-2011, 04:48 PM
Quote:
What do you think about that refit?

also i ahve noticed that also not only are the sovereign class nacelles are low but also on my exclesior and all my ships have that red glow underneath when i'm using ful impluse, I thought it was fixed?
Lt. Commander
# 1487
10-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Hello all since its been a while and this thread is still going hopefully CaptnLogan is still watching this thread.

I haven't really seen new changes to the Sovy lately. To bad that that cryptic won't have help from us fans to help with the ships they currently have I would defenently help to have the sovy redone.

The Post That RAJ has post was suppost to be the Actual Refit for the Enterprise E but never showed in the film due to the budget. Other than that that will be great look for the latest look for the Sovy if Logon goes far perhaps we could have 2 versions of the Sovy one refit and one origional seen in First Contact and Insurrection.
Lt. Commander
# 1488
10-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celiea
Hello all since its been a while and this thread is still going hopefully CaptnLogan is still watching this thread.

I haven't really seen new changes to the Sovy lately. To bad that that cryptic won't have help from us fans to help with the ships they currently have I would defenently help to have the sovy redone.

Well anyways I have found some schematics drawn from John Eves himself for the Nemesis Movie that was never shown in the movie due to the budget like they did with the warp core ejection scene. The new schematics were made for after the Enterprise was refitted at space dock at the end of the movie.

If Logan is planning to remodel the Sovy I hope he will look into this schematic of the new refit version maybe have 2 skins for the sovy before the refit like in insurrection or First Contact and the refit version for Nemesis like they did with the Excelsior.

Heres the refit schematics btw.

http://johneaves.files.wordpress.com...al-e-small.jpg
LMAO your jsut reposting what i mentioned several times and also posted about half a dozen times and well as other people have. Clearly you haven't bothered to read any of the posts but I 100% agree with you this is canon and needs to be in star trek and in sto.

Back on topic - Are they going to re-size the ships? moslty some of them if not all are too small or too big compared to each other e.g. sovereign class, definat, excelsoir, galaxy etc adn the windows layout?
Lt. Commander
# 1489
10-02-2011, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
LMAO your jsut reposting what i mentioned several times and also posted about half a dozen times and well as other people have. Clearly you haven't bothered to read any of the posts but I 100% agree with you this is canon and needs to be in star trek and in sto.

Back on topic - Are they going to re-size the ships? moslty some of them if not all are too small or too big compared to each other e.g. sovereign class, definat, excelsoir, galaxy etc adn the windows layout?
Well to reply to your Post RAJ yea I didn't see that post my fault I have changed the post since RAJ has originaly posted the same pic I did before.
Lt. Commander
# 1490
10-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celiea
Well to reply to your Post RAJ yea I didn't see that post my fault I have changed the post since RAJ has originaly posted the same pic I did before.
LMAO your forgetting a few people in there. :p
Closed Thread