Lt. Commander
# 1541
12-06-2011, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Does not affect the Galaxy-X, only the Venture. We've been complaining about this issue since it was released. No word.
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it, though I imagine it's not a high priority on Cryptic's list atm considering all the fix and with Capn Logan working on things like Jem Hadar fighters and other stuff we don't know about, but I'm sure he'll get around to it.

It's just visually annoying... lol
Lt. Commander
# 1542
12-06-2011, 01:02 PM
What's annoying is paying money for a product and finding out it's got a flaw like that. Logan didn't want to do the Venture-X, so it stands to reason he threw it together in a sloppy fashion so they could rush it out the door.
Lt. Commander
# 1543
12-22-2011, 10:58 AM
the sovy saucer needs to be a wider and the nacelles need to be higher and not hiding behind the saucer itself. As well the front red part of the nacelles needs to move around like in the movies.

Plus the engineering section needs to be wider to.
Lt. Commander
# 1544
12-24-2011, 07:00 AM
I think the first two Gorn player ships (phalanx and draguas) should have their ventral areas changed, everything behind the deflector's on both of them seem to have been glued on.
Lt. Commander
# 1545
01-05-2012, 05:55 AM
Got a problem with the full MKXII Honor Guard set on my female Orion. When she walks/runs the feet turn inward, it kinda looks like she's about to trip over her own feet. Fix for this would be super appreciated
Lt. Commander
# 1546
01-05-2012, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
Got a problem with the full MKXII Honor Guard set on my female Orion. When she walks/runs the feet turn inward, it kinda looks like she's about to trip over her own feet. Fix for this would be super appreciated
This thread is for ships only, I'm afraid. There's a link in my sig, however, for uniforms/costumes.
Lt. Commander
# 1547
01-05-2012, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSilhouette View Post
This thread is for ships only, I'm afraid. There's a link in my sig, however, for uniforms/costumes.
Cheers, sorry missed the Ships tap a bit, gonna go post in the proper thread now
Lt. Commander
# 1548
01-05-2012, 08:08 AM
Couple things:

1. With the MACO full set on a Jem'hadar is there a distinct effect? I can not see anything.

2. With the Omega set, should there be some sort of flame coming out of the front of the ship when at impulse (outside of the deflector). I have what almost looks like orange smokey flaming cannons shooting out.
Lt. Commander
# 1549
01-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoenATL
Couple things:

1. With the MACO full set on a Jem'hadar is there a distinct effect? I can not see anything.

2. With the Omega set, should there be some sort of flame coming out of the front of the ship when at impulse (outside of the deflector). I have what almost looks like orange smokey flaming cannons shooting out.
I was hoping someone would answer this, as I have seen neither set. Can you post pics of what you are describing?
Lt. Commander
# 1550
01-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoenATL
Couple things:

I think I can help with that,

1. The MACO set if quite subtle in appearance with a high tech honey-comb texture in some areas, you will need to zoom in to truly see it. The Engine gives a green warp trail and a blue impulse trail, and the Deflector is a nice pulsating version of the Aegis affect.(I have never seen any of these on a Jem'hadar though)

Oh and here are the only 2 screenshot I got at the moment http://i.imgur.com/bJcsE.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/Rx2lM.jpg <- the awesome warp bubble from the Engine, sadly there is a visible line where the texture meets it's self.

2. I believe that is a glitch with the Omega impulse trail, it's supposed to be behind but seems to glitch in-front.(The Borg engine had a similar issue when it first came out).

Hope that is helpful.
Closed Thread