Commander
# 1621
07-08-2012, 04:19 AM
The Venture-class saucer is missing half the windows underneath, on the starboard side, and it never has the same type of windows as the rest of the ship.

This is another one that has been reported more than once, when that ship was first released. I reported this months ago, got tired of the game, and just came back to give it another try...and it still isn't fixed. Seeing all the ads all over the site doesn't give me any hope that it will ever be fixed, though; they'd probably rather sell more broken ships than fix the stuff we've already paid for.
Captain
# 1622
07-08-2012, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aethon3050 View Post
The Venture-class saucer is missing half the windows underneath, on the starboard side, and it never has the same type of windows as the rest of the ship.

This is another one that has been reported more than once, when that ship was first released. I reported this months ago, got tired of the game, and just came back to give it another try...and it still isn't fixed. Seeing all the ads all over the site doesn't give me any hope that it will ever be fixed, though; they'd probably rather sell more broken ships than fix the stuff we've already paid for.
Its just that they are all busy with season 6 atm but your right they should have fixed all ships problems when they had the free time and when we have been telling they for ages. This one of the reason why im a silver player.
Commander
# 1623
07-14-2012, 01:34 PM
posted in the wrong place, sorry

Last edited by guriphu; 07-14-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Commander
# 1624
07-19-2012, 11:24 PM
An update of the Venture class, after some experimentation:

1. The Venture saucer is ALWAYS missing half the windows on its ventral surface.
(See this link for a clear image of the missing windows: http://www.stowiki.org/images/thumb/...fit_bottom.png)
2. If you use ONLY Venture parts, you can use whatever windows you like.
3. If you use Venture parts, but with a Galaxy neck, the windows become different for each section; they show up normally when you hover the mouse pointer over the drop-down list, but when you click on them, the hull section always reverts to Type 1 windows.
4. The nacelles and pylons do not change any of this, and seem to be unrelated to the problem.

Please, the sooner this can be fixed, the better; I paid real money for this thing, and it's been broken ever since I bought it last September. I wouldn't have bought it if the C-store showed the underside with the missing windows (I'm a bit OCD about things matching, and it drives me crazy to look at it).
Starfleet Veteran
# 1625
08-20-2012, 08:14 AM
What's funny is, windows select works fine when using Venture parts on the Dreadnought. However, even on the Dreadnought the Venture saucer is missing those windows.

I agree with you completely on this, it's been almost a year since I've bought this ship with dozens of bug reports issued, and never heard a single word on it being fixed.
Ensign
Edit: sorry finally i found in the 2nd post that my report was an old known issue, so i removed all the text with my
useless report and i leave here only the pic (there is not one for the center pilon, so feel free to use for the 2nd post)
bye!

Last edited by black75nx; 08-31-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Ensign
# 1627 Beginner Bridge
09-14-2012, 12:15 AM
Bridge is off center completely nothing matches up evenly. Note how the viewscreen is clearly not center due to the odd shape of the bridge.
Empire Veteran
# 1628 Tor Kaht wings
09-30-2012, 10:47 AM
I noticed, while in cloak, the Tor Kaht has bars running down the body of the ship at the focal point of the wings. I do believe the wings are supposed to drop. I think people would enjoy a large version of the BOP, myself included.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1629
10-18-2012, 01:37 PM
It's very frustrating that after 2 years, 99% of the list provided at the beginning of this post are still not fixed. And never will be...
Career Officer
# 1630
10-18-2012, 03:28 PM
They've already made the money off these ships and moved on to new stuff to pay for. Time for fixes to old ships is not important.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jengoz View Post
Silly Rabbit, the Devs don't play the game. That's why they have no idea about the problems.
Closed Thread