Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 171
07-14-2010, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roche_Furman
There's a problem with the Nomad Class nacelles when using any pylon other then the Nomad's.

Here with the Emissary, the pylon goes way to far forward, and sticking out the front
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...4-09-39-58.jpg

Here witht he Vanguard the pylon is sticking out the top.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...4-09-40-09.jpg
Hm, i see what you mean, although it's kinda hard to see. Can you circle the errors please?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 172
07-14-2010, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiuz
Hm, i see what you mean, although it's kinda hard to see. Can you circle the errors please?
I knew I forgot to do something. LOL

Emissary
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e95/Xerosyphon/1a.jpg

Vanguard
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e95/Xerosyphon/1b.jpg
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 173
07-14-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtattersall View Post
Fixed. Should show up in the next patch or two.

Thanks.
Thanks man, was getting annoying to look at.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 174
07-14-2010, 10:59 AM
The captain level BoP... I think it's Teir 4? There's 4 engines aft on the ship, 2 of them have exhaust flow and the other 2 don't... Oddly the exhaust flow from the other 2 engines is coming out of 2 pods on struts up above the main hull.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 175
07-14-2010, 11:59 AM
this may have been said before, but the tire 4 galaxy is missing its ship regestry number under the necells like in the cannon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 176
07-14-2010, 01:34 PM
Any WIP screens of the Sovereign CapnLogan?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 177
07-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ller View Post
Hello, I do not know if it has already been mentioned or not, but on my Oslo escort, both rear turrets fire from the left hardpoint and it looks strange.
Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roche_Furman
There's a problem with the Nomad Class nacelles when using any pylon other then the Nomad's.

Here with the Emissary, the pylon goes way to far forward, and sticking out the front
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...4-09-39-58.jpg

Here witht he Vanguard the pylon is sticking out the top.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...4-09-40-09.jpg
Fixed for season 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnskye
The captain level BoP... I think it's Teir 4? There's 4 engines aft on the ship, 2 of them have exhaust flow and the other 2 don't... Oddly the exhaust flow from the other 2 engines is coming out of 2 pods on struts up above the main hull.
Added, thanks much

Quote:
Originally Posted by A88mph View Post
this may have been said before, but the tire 4 galaxy is missing its ship regestry number under the necells like in the cannon.
Added (Check the first page to see if it's been said before.)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 178
07-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan

So it's not so much polygon budgets, or data budgets, but I'd say that it's mostly because our team is shrinking, and we still have to continue to put out a lot of other content for the future, that it will be really hard for me to get the political pull to get a couple programmers, an FX guy, and myself a couple weeks to make new models for this cause.

But if enough people complain about it *wink wink*
The ship design team or the development team in general? Now I am worried.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 179
07-15-2010, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summers View Post
The ship design team or the development team in general? Now I am worried.
Employees affect the bottom line.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 180
07-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Sticky party!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:23 AM.