Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 441
08-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Thanks for updating some of the klingon ship issues info
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 442
08-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Any nice people want to run through the first page and let me know what's been fixed so I can start culling characters from the first page to make room for new issues and existing Klingon issues?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 443
08-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSilhouette View Post
Any nice people want to run through the first page and let me know what's been fixed so I can start culling characters from the first page to make room for new issues and existing Klingon issues?
I know about a couple that have been fixed already:
  • Secondary hull "rim" needs to be rounded off. (Though it stills needs to have the RCS Thrusters added).
  • Neck Impulse Engine should be shaped like an oblong box.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 444
08-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amosov
I know about a couple that have been fixed already:
  • Secondary hull "rim" needs to be rounded off. (Though it stills needs to have the RCS Thrusters added).
  • Neck Impulse Engine should be shaped like an oblong box.
Got it, thanks. Anyone else?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 445
08-12-2010, 05:40 PM
BTW, the Galaxy class is missing the ten-foward windows right above the front saucer edge (large taller windows) and there should not be a gap between the two window sections on the saucers edge....should go straight across the front.

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/stng-enterprise-d.jpg

and missing decals on top of the nacelles, (they got the decals in game, on the Excelsior and Luna new models)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3459/...c7eb621275.jpg
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 446
08-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
BTW, the Galaxy class is missing the ten-foward windows right above the front saucer edge (large taller windows) and there should not be a gap between the two window sections on the saucers edge....should go straight across the front.

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/stng-enterprise-d.jpg

and missing decals on top of the nacelles, (they got the decals in game, on the Excelsior and Luna new models)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3459/...c7eb621275.jpg
added those to the front page
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 447
08-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
BTW, the Galaxy class is missing the ten-foward windows right above the front saucer edge (large taller windows) and there should not be a gap between the two window sections on the saucers edge....should go straight across the front.
What do you mean exactly when you say there shouldn't be a gap between the window sections on the edge of the saucer?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 448
08-12-2010, 10:37 PM
whoops double post sorry:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 449
08-12-2010, 10:39 PM
hey angel, for the sovvy, i mentioned in another thread that the engineering hull is too narrow and the deflector is positioned oddly, looking head-on. it continues to make me cringe looking at it whenever i see it. definite pet peeve of mine. see if you can add that thanks

here is a pic of what im talking about:



comparison side by side:

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 450
08-13-2010, 04:23 AM
Something for both the Galaxy and Nebula-class, and ship engines in general. Currently the warp engine grille glow/texture seems a bit inconsistent all the way round, like so:

http://imgur.com/H0d6W.jpg

Would it be possible to make them like how they appeared on screen, with more of a consistent texture and color all the way round:

http://imgur.com/9sEZ8.jpg

http://imgur.com/WIXbQ.jpg

http://imgur.com/ynJ2e.jpg

http://imgur.com/Mb9lI.jpg

http://imgur.com/aNDJD.jpg

http://imgur.com/tzzbR.jpg
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:39 AM.