Lt. Commander
# 621
10-02-2010, 10:13 AM
Dev Team there is more missing detail to the Sovereign Class there is one detail on the upper saucer and most on the Ventral side. If you can get these added that will be great and the sovereign will be complete to me eyes.

Other than that I thank you for fixing the other errors that the other players have seen and now I get to play the sovereign my self since the changes and I am happy and once these get fixed I will be even happier

Dorsal
Missing Detail and Move windows

Ventral
Missing Detail and Windows
Section needs to be moved in and Windows added

Blue Prints what they should look
Dorsal
Ventral

Edit: I manage to get a pic of the sovereign on the movie nemesis showing the CGI model with the windows that were missing on the STO Sovereign.

I have Marked the squares were the windows are
Lt. Commander
# 622
10-02-2010, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celiea
Dev Team there is more missing detail to the Sovereign Class there is one detail on the upper saucer and most on the Ventral side. If you can get these added that will be great and the sovereign will be complete to me eyes.

Other than that I thank you for fixing the other errors that the other players have seen and now I get to play the sovereign my self since the changes and I am happy and once these get fixed I will be even happier

Dorsal

Ventral

Dorsal
Ventral

Edit: I manage to get a pic of the sovereign on the movie nemesis showing the CGI model with the windows that were missing on the STO Sovereign.

Great catch!

However, I'm running very short on space on the front page; so, for now, I'll have to leave these on this page until more of the first page's errors are cleared away. (Unless it's possible for a moderator to insert a few empty posts on the first page into which I can expand the error list. )

Once I clear space, I'll post that I've done so. Perhaps you could repost some higher resolution shots, then, that I can put on the first page.
Lt. Commander
# 623
10-03-2010, 02:17 AM
Won't be able to get good high res photos on the movie version but the only way is from a model I gotten which is a perfectly a replica of the CGI Nemesis Sovereign but I will have to install my software to show ya some nice high res photos of the ventral saucer.
Lt. Commander
# 624
10-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Won't be able to get good high res photos on the movie version but the only way is from a model I gotten which is a perfectly a replica of the CGI Nemesis Sovereign but I will have to install my software to show ya some nice high res photos of the ventral saucer.
Good news! I've got lots of high res shots on the first page! ^.^

=edit=

The only problem is that the model shots come from the German site ST Bilder, which has a tendency to shrink the pictures. The full size pictures are often on their servers and are sometimes massive, however they will always shrink them down for the little java (I think) slideshow style picture viewer. The only way to pull the high res pics would be to pull one of those slideshow pics up and look at the page source. After that you just have to find the list of JPGs within the source and see which one you want. It's a bit tedious and would require me to set up some sort of account somewhere to contain all of the pictures as a gallery, also tedious. :p
Lt. Commander
# 625
10-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Awsome man hope ya find what ya need to get the detail put in
Lt. Commander
# 626
10-03-2010, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Awsome man hope ya find what ya need to get the detail put in

The hi res shots have been on the front page for months, check them out.
Lt. Commander
# 627
10-04-2010, 01:39 AM
Just in case no one noticed, the new Vor'Cha model went live on Tribble in the recent Nebula update .. presumably accidently since its quite heavily bugged. But even with the buggs (which include buggy customisation) it looks freakin awesome
Lt. Commander
# 628
10-05-2010, 06:20 AM
Quote:

Dorsal

Ventral

Dorsal
Ventral

awesome work!
Look at my signature for more issues ... maybe you can make the work to complete alle issues in one post - again.

I have lost the hope that cryp will fix all the lacking issues to the starships.
Lt. Commander
# 629
10-05-2010, 05:05 PM
I looked looks great but not showing the ventral of the sovereign except the schematics version

Theirs also a model of the sovereign made for an old Game called Bridge Commander and someone added the latest model of the sovereign and its Called CG Sovereign found on BCfiles feel free to check that out.

He has been doing a lot of research on the sovereign to make it like the Nemesis Model so its a good model for reference on the sovereign Star Trek Online.
Lt. Commander
# 630
10-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Dreadnaught error:

If you select any hull color besides 2, the additonal things (center pylon, added pieces to the tops of the warp engines and saucer, spinal cannon) remain hull color 2.
Closed Thread