Lt. Commander
# 771
11-23-2010, 02:24 PM
In today's Tribble build, my ship name finally fits on the nacelles. It looks like the font size for the ship name was lowered, but the font used for the registry number was unchanged.

Also, the port nacelle now has the proper red marker light, and the ship name+registry is properly attached to the nacelle - it doesn't "float" any more.

Here's a pic.
Lt. Commander
# 772
11-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightionNY View Post
In today's Tribble build, my ship name finally fits on the nacelles. It looks like the font size for the ship name was lowered, but the font used for the registry number was unchanged.

Also, the port nacelle now has the proper red marker light, and the ship name+registry is properly attached to the nacelle - it doesn't "float" any more.

Here's a pic.
Removed from first page Thank you very very much for the update.
Lt. Commander
# 773
11-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSilhouette View Post
Removed from first page Thank you very very much for the update.
Don't forget, the portside nav light is now red, as my pics shows.

edit: Odd, my tinyurl to that pic stopped working... anyway, it's here if needed.
Lt. Commander
# 774
11-23-2010, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightionNY View Post
Don't forget, the portside nav light is now red, as my pics shows.

edit: Odd, my tinyurl to that pic stopped working... anyway, it's here if needed.
Got it. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 775
11-27-2010, 05:15 AM
Btw don't think i saw it on the list but...

The Galaxt Class Pylons have too sharp a curve.
It should be a softer more drawn out curve.
Lt. Commander
# 776
11-28-2010, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Btw don't think i saw it on the list but...

The Galaxt Class Pylons have too sharp a curve.
It should be a softer more drawn out curve.
I agree with any changes to the Galaxy class. Pylons need altering.(Thinning out) and also I've mentioned before a new deflector model. The deflector is a seperate dish(In the centre of the deflector there is a overal dish part)not just a glowing blue texture. Its also missing the RCS thrusters at the front of the secondary hull.
Lt. Commander
# 777
11-28-2010, 10:41 AM
I was admiring someone else's nebula in Sol system, and I noticed that on the mission pod, there is a thin line between its upper and lower half where the space behind it is visible. Someone with a nebula ought to do some testing. Screenshot to come soonish.
Lt. Commander
# 778 Fire
11-28-2010, 01:56 PM
I have this type of Bug on the Dreadnought, almost the texture of the weapons is out of phase with respect to the texture of the vessel.

How can I fix this?

Here
Lt. Commander
# 779
11-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Didn't realize there was a thread for this. I made this post earlier today, and I think it can be lumped in here. I'll try and get a pic up at some point to illustrate.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=190838
Lt. Commander
# 780
11-29-2010, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prohmeteus
I have this type of Bug on the Dreadnought, almost the texture of the weapons is out of phase with respect to the texture of the vessel.

How can I fix this?

Here
This is a known bug, and there is a fix for it either already on tribble or coming to tribble soon - and so should be corrected in the Season 3: Genesis update that goes live on December 9th.
Closed Thread