Lt. Commander
The United Britannian Fleet's, Military Assault Command Operations, (MACO's) is a branch of Starfleet Command ground unit under the UBF that is responsible for providing force projection on ground. Using the mobility and tactics of the Starfleet's United Britannian Fleet Space Division, to deliver the combined-armed task forces of MACO's. It is one of six uniformed services of the United Britannian Fleet. The MACO's will often work closely with the UBF Space Fleet for training, transportation, logistic purposes, and all combination wars; however, in the military leadership structure the MACO's are a separate branch, under the Fleet Admiral of the United Britannian Fleet.

If you are interested in joining the UBF's MACO's please contact myself or the Executive Officer of the MACO's General Vasily Pasternak, or click here to link to the UBF website.

I am looking for commitment, the total dedication to the MACO's. The gung-ho attitude of teamwork! All for one, one for all! By any means necessary. Our commitment is a combination of (1) selfless determination to the unit and (2) a relentless dedication to excellence in the unit and (2) the ability to prove yourself in and out of combat. Our MACO's never give up, never give in, never willingly to accept second best. Excellence is and will always be the MACO's goal. And, when their active duty day(s) are over, the MACO's remain reserved MACO's ready for the call from command. Once a MACO'S, always a MACO's. The commitment never dies or gets old...

If you are interested in joining the UBF's MACO's please contact myself or the Executive Officer of the MACO's General Vasily Pasternak, or click here to link to the UBF website.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Information comming soon 2
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-18-2010, 10:01 AM
Information comming soon 3
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Information comming soon 4