Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 201
06-24-2010, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Perhaps you are not aware of this, but there are people who recruited their friends to the game BEFORE this program was even announced, yet they get no Gal-X. That certainly is not "equal" for them, nor is the current program "equal" for the reasons I have already mentioned. The only truly "equal" way for a ship to be available is through the C-store, where everyone is required to pay the exact same price for it.
I hardly call a few bucks paying for something when other people had to spend hours of their time to get the referals. Again how is this equal some already got their referals judging by what they put the constitution on the cstore for how can they be equal the only way to make it equal is if it costs 225 thats what cryptic makes off every 5 referals more if the person stays in game for awhile
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 202
06-24-2010, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by personae
So I'm all for it. Put everything in the C-Store. But in the spirit of fairness and equality, the referral players should get to enjoy the Galaxy for the same length of time I got to enjoy the Mirror Universe uniforms. That being a month. Fair is fair, after all.
You really should consider letting this go already. Pixels in a game are simply not worth the aggravation you are bringing onto yourself over them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 203
06-24-2010, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojen
I hardly call a few bucks paying for something when other people had to spend hours of their time to get the referals. Again how is this equal some already got their referals judging by what they put the constitution on the cstore for how can they be equal the only way to make it equal is if it costs 225 thats what cryptic makes off every 5 referals more if the person stays in game for awhile
How is the current system "equal" to people who already referred their friends before this program came out, but didnt get a Gal-X?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 204
06-24-2010, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
How is the current system "equal" to people who already referred their friends before this program came out, but didnt get a Gal-X?
Referrals made prior to this program are not eligible for the new referral program. Not really rocket science, nor worth the continual crying over.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 205
06-24-2010, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard-Warrior View Post
Referrals made prior to this program are not eligible for the new referral program. Not really rocket science, nor worth the continual crying over.
I didnt ask whether they were "eligible", I asked how is the current system "equal" to those people? And if your definition of "crying" is complaining about something you dont like, then by your own definition you are "crying" about other people complaining
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 206
06-24-2010, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
And if your definition of "crying" is complaining about something you dont like, then by your own definition you are "crying" about other people complaining
::yawns:: /10chars
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 207
06-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
How is the current system "equal" to people who already referred their friends before this program came out, but didnt get a Gal-X?
they can refer 5 more. The program wasn't out that time so that argument doesnt apply here
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 208
06-24-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard-Warrior View Post
::yawns:: /10chars
Sounds like nappy time for you little guy. Sleep tight!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 209
06-24-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Sounds like nappy time for you little guy. Sleep tight!
Not sleepy. Just bored of all the silliness here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 210
06-24-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojen
they can refer 5 more. The program wasn't out that time so that argument doesnt apply here
LOL, of course you say it doesnt apply because it goes against your argument. Either way, that doesnt change the fact that the current system is unequal. Person A might simply send out 5 emails and get everyone to sign up. He literally might have only spent 5 mins. Person B might try to convince people in person to try the game, but not actually get anyone to do it. He might spend several days. On the other hand, items in the C-store are equal to everyone because they all cost exactly the same thing.

At this point, you would say that changing the way you get the Gal-X would be unfair to the people who have already gotten one. I wont even deny that. However, the options are A) a system that is unfair to everyone(for the reason explained above) or B) a system that is unfair to the FEW who have already gotten one. While it is obvious you would pick the first option, Spock said it best
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:15 PM.