Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 211
06-24-2010, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard-Warrior View Post
Not sleepy. Just bored of all the silliness here.
I cant speak for you, but I have something called "free will" that allows me to choose which threads I want to read or not read. Perhaps your is malfunctioning?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 212
06-24-2010, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
LOL, of course you say it doesnt apply because it goes against your argument. Either way, that doesnt change the fact that the current system is unequal. Person A might simply send out 5 emails and get everyone to sign up. He literally might have only spent 5 mins. Person B might try to convince people in person to try the game, but not actually get anyone to do it. He might spend several days. On the other hand, items in the C-store are equal to everyone because they all cost exactly the same thing.

At this point, you would say that changing the way you get the Gal-X would be unfair to the people who have already gotten one. I wont even deny that. However, the options are A) a system that is unfair to everyone(for the reason explained above) or B) a system that is unfair to the FEW who have already gotten one. While it is obvious you would pick the first option, Spock said it best
Lifes not fair if people cant deal with that they should just throw in the towel now
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 213
06-24-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojen
Lifes not fair if people cant deal with that they should just throw in the towel now
Thankfully for you, not everyone feels that way. If they did, you would probably be living in a dictatorship right now rather than a democracy(or whatever your local representative form of government may be, for our European friends)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 214
06-24-2010, 01:52 PM
Yes. If Cryptic is set on screwing over people, let them screw over everybody equally.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 215
06-24-2010, 02:11 PM
That's just the point.

This is a chance for cryptic to make amends by sticking to the referral program.

They have to start somewhere.....

Besides everyone wanting this and ranting on innumerable threads proves that they can make more money by leaving the Galaxy X right where it is.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 216
06-24-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I cant speak for you, but I have something called "free will" that allows me to choose which threads I want to read or not read. Perhaps your is malfunctioning?
Nope, my free will is working just fine. Thanks tho.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 217
06-24-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard-Warrior View Post
Nope, my free will is working just fine. Thanks tho.
Glad to hear it. That said, you have only yourself to blame if you choose to read a thread you are bored of reading
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 218
06-24-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
Besides everyone wanting this and ranting on innumerable threads proves that they can make more money by leaving the Galaxy X right where it is.
If they really thought that way, they would have just let people buy the various packages rather than put the pre-order items in the C-store.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 219
06-24-2010, 03:23 PM
it is coming to the C-store.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 220
06-24-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMDestra
This just in: I’ve just received confirmation that there are solid plans to add the Galaxy-X to the C-Store in the very near future. If you are purchasing the Steam sale solely for the Galaxy-X referral rewards, you’ll get a better deal if you wait for this item to hit the C-Store. Also, for those who already purchased several copies of STO just to get the Galaxy ship, we’ll be gifting you $50 worth of CP as a special thank you.
Source here

Or even this thread!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:17 AM.