Lt. Commander
Is there a way to get my away team to use their Tribble buffs before the first battle. They seem to think their Tribbles are for healing only or something. If I drop in food they use it right away (even if they aren't injured) and that's screwed as it is but they never stroke their Tribbles for the buff only for the heal.

If we wipe and respawn they go back into the fight un-buffed.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to get them to use their items when I want them to?

And is it just me or does the phrase "Stroke your Tribble for the buff" sound like a great name for a Punk band?

I'm just saying.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-19-2010, 04:23 AM
Actually they do it completly random. So if you wait 5 minutes doing nothing one of them probably stroke his tribble.
If they try using it during battle it wont work because its out of combat only. And they will use it as soon as battle ends.

You should be able to trigger it for them, but its bugged, because if you click use on it either nothing happens at all, or the players character uses his tribble if he has one of the same type.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterrook
And is it just me or does the phrase "Stroke your Tribble for the buff" sound like a great name for a Punk band?
And yes it does.