Lt. Commander
I'm not sure If my first entry posted, allow me to post it again here, please. I'm not sure If I'm suppose to post here but my reason for doing so is to request a real time chat room. I come here to this site, sometimes seeking real time company in the form of a live chat room. I'm addressing the "powers that be" including the webmaster & all those involved in making such a decision, would you kindly consider ADDING a real time chat room to the StarTrekOnline forum? Thank you kindly & have a great day.

CaptainLoQTipOfBorg
Lt. Commander
# 122
03-29-2009, 12:16 PM
Please have Denobulans!
Lt. Commander
# 123
03-29-2009, 01:16 PM
yeah i would love to be an android or a hologram. Having your whole crew knocked out by some virus or spacial anomaly and you alone can save your ship or fleet!

So i really hope they make android or hologram an actual option.... not just a pretend alien race. That'd be lame!
Lt. Commander
# 124
03-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumek View Post
woohoo alot of good info there, thx!
can you play the game right now online
Lt. Commander
# 125
03-30-2009, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSENTERPRISENCC1701-E View Post
can you play the game right now online
Welcome and greetings from us all Please check out the FAQ on the main page at www.startrekonline.com. The quick answer is no.
Lt. Commander
# 126 wonders...
03-31-2009, 03:51 AM
I wonder first off: when will you be able to pre-order.
Second, will you be able to command a small task force of three ships; Like a main sov. class ship with two supporting class ships like a defiant class and a Oslo class? That would cool, espically if if was mentioned that the Oslo class needed an engineering ship around to make some mods: Make mods on the fly with your ships when need be. Ex. Going to stop a star exploding in a romluian system to going against a vanguard force of borg? It'd be like with WOW where you have another bot/guy following you with extra stuff so you can switch armed things and have him on hand to attack things when need be.

Also I really want to know if you could some how draw up your own main ship when you reach a certain (enginer?) rank....that'd be awsome....just some thoughts....
Lt. Commander
will the game be released for xbox 360 and if it is how will that affect character and ship customization?:
Lt. Commander
# 128 when
04-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awen
Welcome to the 9th volume of Star Trek Online's Ask Cryptic! In this volume, we talk about Character Customization. Will there be unique races? Will there be limitations? You're going to have to read more to find out!
Hey i have a question when will star trek online come out in stores?
Lt. Commander
# 129 Mirror universe
04-07-2009, 08:44 PM
So I was wondering if there might be a chance at some point to incorporate mirror universe stuff into the game would make for other plots and story lines as well as the ones that exist
Lt. Commander
# 130 um
04-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awen
Welcome to the 9th volume of Star Trek Online's Ask Cryptic! In this volume, we talk about Character Customization. Will there be unique races? Will there be limitations? You're going to have to read more to find out!
really i just want to know the nearest release date its dark and im bored