Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
According to my little counter in the accolade screen, I've completed 17 chart the B'Tran cluster missions and 15 Explore the B'tran missions.

This is very curious because I have 228 Marks of exploration worth of items and 12 marks unpsent. That's 8 ship weapons worth 7 each, 5 crew weapons worth 4 each, a shield and deflector worth 52 marks each and 2 personal kits worth 24 each. All totalled I have acquired 240 marks of exploration which equals out to 48 chart missions alone.

While I may not always be able to do 1 explore and 1 chart at the same time, I do more often than not, so my explore missions should be somewhere very near 48, as well.

So now, aside from the obvious "Where are my missing missions in the counter?" I wonder how many other things are not counting properly.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-02-2010, 05:52 PM
I'd love to have some GM feedback on this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-02-2010, 07:59 PM
I have noticed this as well, though not to quite the same degree (72 completed to 60 tracked). I've also noticed that my "Redoubtable" accolade isn't tracking right either, and it's been stuck at 165 days since the release of the accolade system. There's also numerous damage-type related accolades that haven't been tracking for me as well. (Both of my final ground "deal 300,000 damage" accolades for tetryon and polerarol are stuck within 10k of completion).
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifuric View Post
I have noticed this as well, though not to quite the same degree (72 completed to 60 tracked). I've also noticed that my "Redoubtable" accolade isn't tracking right either, and it's been stuck at 165 days since the release of the accolade system. There's also numerous damage-type related accolades that haven't been tracking for me as well. (Both of my final ground "deal 300,000 damage" accolades for tetryon and polerarol are stuck within 10k of completion).
I had the same issue, a number of my "deal x damage" accolades simply stopped being tracked. I've been doing mostly B'Tran missions and while the counter used to work, it has stopped recently (for me, I first noticed with the tetryon ground damage accolade). Thinking it was an issue with tracking in B'Tran, I tried the Delta Volanis cluster but found the counter stuck as before. Then I tried a fleet action (Big Dig) and what do you know, my counter worked just fine there and I managed to get my tetryon accolade. I go back into B'Tran and yep, counter is stuck.

Sigh.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritium4ever View Post
I had the same issue, a number of my "deal x damage" accolades simply stopped being tracked. I've been doing mostly B'Tran missions and while the counter used to work, it has stopped recently (for me, I first noticed with the tetryon ground damage accolade). Thinking it was an issue with tracking in B'Tran, I tried the Delta Volanis cluster but found the counter stuck as before. Then I tried a fleet action (Big Dig) and what do you know, my counter worked just fine there and I managed to get my tetryon accolade. I go back into B'Tran and yep, counter is stuck.

Sigh.
My counter isn't stuck, as I still get credit for the chart / explore missions, it's just counting about 1/3 as many as it should.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Ya know, it's possible that it's only counting missions run for Grall/other exploration NPCs. That could explain the "one in three" problem.