Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingons are boring
06-20-2010, 07:58 AM
I have been trying to level a Klingon, to my dismay it sucks hard! I have tried to do things to spice things up for my by buying things from the c-store, the pup, ship skins, wich I cannot use until I level up.

But the lack of content mission for the Klingon faction causes a dramatic loss of interest. PVPing all the time is not content! It BLOWS!

This causes me to question my purchase of the game. Is the Romulan empire going to be the same?

Klingons may not be the largest game base to this mmo but still deserve more than a lack-a-daisy approach to content.

Is not our money as good as Federation money?

Please add some real content to this side. Add outfits. ships, make it fun other than 100% PVP. Wich you nerfed the exp. for so it takes forever to get anywhere leveling in that fation.

Please throw us people some consideration.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-20-2010, 08:49 AM
As it seem so this game is designed as Startfeelt Online, nothing more. The last Dev long ago abandonded the Klingon Forums. Klingons seem to be the 2nd class players. The Feds get what they want, Klingons not. Thath's Cryptics way.

With their 3rd MMO announced I believe that the Romulans will be out very late. What they will be like, I don't know. But don't believe in any nieceties Crytic tells you until you see them out. I won't expect much, Crytic showed more then once it's incompetence.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Droping the ball again
06-20-2010, 09:15 AM
Yes I purchased a lifetime for Champions online and for STO. I am regreting investing so much into Cryptic now.

They have really dropped the ball on Champions online and lost the vast majority of clients and more are leaving after the Serpent Lantern expansion. Because it just sucks.

And to see what they are doing to the Star Trek Universe is very dismaying. There is no universe only Federation. In which I do give cudos for! Great job on the Federation content.

But the game stops there. You need more universe to this universe. Please! Please! do better than this!
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-20-2010, 11:14 AM
8 single missions come for Klingons in Season 2, that's it. The Federation gets the majority of upgrades again and again. Oh, and have I forget to add that the Fed get new ships as the Excelsior or Nebula? The Devs even didn't asked us Klingons what we want to.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-20-2010, 11:43 AM
I've been levelling my Klingon through Commander level solely on PVE content.

Weird that you aren't finding these missions. They're there.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-20-2010, 11:59 AM
PvE is boring
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-20-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheYak
PvE is boring
According to the OP:

Quote:
PVPing all the time is not content! It BLOWS!
So I don't know, seems to be a rock and a hard place.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-20-2010, 12:55 PM
Found one PvE Mission beside exploration to do (killing Romulans) during the last hour.
There is not story line for Klingons at all, the rest is boring.

In contrast I see all the Missions the Federations has
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-20-2010, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
Found one PvE Mission beside exploration to do (killing Romulans) during the last hour.
There is not story line for Klingons at all, the rest is boring.

In contrast I see all the Missions the Federations has
Feds run out of story content quickly too and have to supplement it with exploration and patrols.

If you find exploration boring ... you are not going to enjoy either side. And you are going to loathe the end-game.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-20-2010, 01:05 PM
At least at the Federation I have something to do during Exploration .

It will be interesting what really comes with season 2.