Lt. Commander
# 11
06-20-2010, 04:14 PM
I could kill you by looking at you.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-20-2010, 08:14 PM
you can bring me the still beating heart of scott bakula.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-21-2010, 10:57 AM
enjoy your trip
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-21-2010, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MycroftHolmes View Post
Okay, so i am going on a holiday. i will be stopping in Tokyo, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and several other places whose names mean nothing to you. I am also going to DETROIT! Happily, only for a quick stop.
Anyone want anything?
I am leaving on the 30th and arriving 24 hours later on the 30th in Singapore.
So what can I bring my homies?
Can you pick me up a Detroit Red Wings jersey please?
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-29-2010, 11:23 AM
Okay, I leave in about 16 hours. So, i ahve...
a picture of Godzilla from Tokyo, a Detroit Red Wings jersey, and a bullet from my body.
I refuse to kill Scott Bakula due to his work on Quantum Leap, Chuck, and Men of a certain age. Besides, i have a Captain Archer action figure I still want autographed.
Hoppy, i don't know who your brother is, but I will try randomly hugging men while i am there and seeing the results.
My wife says I can't bring any of my combadges. I wanted to bring them and get pictures from all over

Anyway.I will see you guys and gals and hermaphroditic borg infested life forms in about three weeks.
Ciao!
Lt. Commander
# 16 I'm posting from Singapore
07-02-2010, 05:23 PM
I spent last night in Toky and now I'm in Singapore heading for Malaysia. Post when I can. Bye
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-14-2010, 06:16 PM
I have very limited connection here, but I thought I would take a sec to post.
I have spent the last two weeks in Sri Aman, Malaysia, up near the rainforest and the native Iban longhouses.I have made it a tradition to leave books behind on these trips and this time I am leaving Star Trek TNG: Q & A. 5 years ago, I left Revenge of the Sith, so...
Anyway, I miss all you guys and will be back playing in about a week or so.
I will spend a couple more days in Singapore, then back to Japan and then on to Detroit. I don't know which qualifies as more of a third world country, Malaysia or Detroit.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MycroftHolmes View Post
I have very limited connection here, but I thought I would take a sec to post.
I have spent the last two weeks in Sri Aman, Malaysia, up near the rainforest and the native Iban longhouses.I have made it a tradition to leave books behind on these trips and this time I am leaving Star Trek TNG: Q & A. 5 years ago, I left Revenge of the Sith, so...
Anyway, I miss all you guys and will be back playing in about a week or so.
I will spend a couple more days in Singapore, then back to Japan and then on to Detroit. I don't know which qualifies as more of a third world country, Malaysia or Detroit.
Don't forget. Cheap wind up Godzilla toy. Its very important. Life saving kind of important.