Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
Seeing how Cryptic's definition of "exclusive" means "early access," I figured that eventually, Cryptic will acquiesce to the players' demand. It's obvious that the Galaxy-X Cruiser will be available via C-Store soon.

Applause to many of those who confidently told me that they refused to participate in the referral program because they knew Cryptic would eventually introduce the ship via C-Store at a fraction of its "cost!"

Hence, it's only fair that the remaining "super exclusive" should be available via C-Store as well for everyone;

Pre-Order Lifetime Liberated Borg

I think it would be ridiculous if Galaxy-X would be available in C-Store before the Liberated Borg becomes accessible. After all, Liberated Borg was introduced way before Galaxy-X became available and those venerable Pre-Order lifetime subscribers reaped enough joy and benefits out of it for a while now!

So what do you guys think? Should the Liberated Borg be available through C-Store?

Should the Liberated Borg be added to the C-store?

After you vote, feel free to share your thoughts
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-21-2010, 01:23 AM
As one of the people with it already. Sure, why not? it was a bonus, not the reason for getting a lifer sub at the cheap rate.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-21-2010, 01:26 AM
I am not one to get upset if my pre-order stuff ends up in the c-store. Only reason I would vote no for the liberated Borg is so there wouldn't be 1000's of them running around. Seems even the amount given out for pre-order LTS might have been too much. I don't want to see Starfleet become mostly liberated Borg.

I vote no for the liberated Borg captain, but for aesthetic reasons only.

However, if they do, I really hope they finally allow the liberated Borg option to include all races and as well as the alien creator so there is a wider variety to them.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-21-2010, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikoy
I am not one to get upset if my pre-order stuff ends up in the c-store. Only reason I would vote no for the liberated Borg is so there wouldn't be 1000's of them running around. Seems even the amount given out for pre-order LTS might have been too much. I don't want to see Starfleet become mostly liberated Borg.

I vote no for the liberated Borg captain, but for aesthetic reasons only.

However, if they do, I really hope they finally allow the liberated Borg option to include all races and as well as the alien creator so there is a wider variety to them.
I agree, but oh well. I feel the same for the pretty Galaxy-X Cruiser, but I would like to get my hand on liberated borg as well if Cryptic decides to make Galaxy-X Cruiser available via C-Store!
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-21-2010, 01:35 AM
Seeing as they put the Mirror Universe uniforms on the C-Store, I do not see anything wrong with it at this point. But the Captains Table should remain as a part of the Highest point in Veterans perks, just to keep it a spam free place for Veteran long term players to cool their heels and socialize.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-21-2010, 01:40 AM
It should not be avaliable to anyone else.

No late lifers should get it and neather should the c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-21-2010, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudach View Post
It should not be avaliable to anyone else.

No late lifers should get it and neather should the c-store.
I agree, but hey! It's Cryptic! We beg hard enough, and Cryptic will make any wish come true!

Everyday is Christmas in Star Trek Online!
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-21-2010, 01:53 AM
I voted Yes as well. I didn't buy a lifetime membership to get access to the Borg, though it's a fun and nice bonus. I'm okay with everybody getting access to it, though preferably for at least 500 CP. :p

I think that sooner or later they'll be added in the c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-21-2010, 01:56 AM
I voted yes, regardless of the snide, whiny tone to this thread.

But that's because I understand the worth of virtual items. Nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-21-2010, 02:06 AM
as a lifer myself i am good with everyone getting to have a shot at the liberated borg. i didnt buy the LTS for the borg i bought it for the game.