Lt. Commander
Hello,

The other day I bought the borg BO and a tribble. It was my understanding that these items would be available to my other characters as I logged on with them. However my other two Fed characters have yet to receive these items. I went and doublechecked at the web based C-store and sure enough it says they should be available for all like-faction characters on one's account.

I started a ticket but I thought I'd post here to see if anyone else has had this happen, is it a common problem?

Thanks for any help/feedback
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotindrachenhart View Post
Hello,

The other day I bought the borg BO and a tribble. It was my understanding that these items would be available to my other characters as I logged on with them. However my other two Fed characters have yet to receive these items. I went and doublechecked at the web based C-store and sure enough it says they should be available for all like-faction characters on one's account.

I started a ticket but I thought I'd post here to see if anyone else has had this happen, is it a common problem?

Thanks for any help/feedback
Did you look in the 'Special Unlocks' tab in the C-Store, as this is where previously purchased 'perks' reside...
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-21-2010, 08:33 PM
Doh! Didn't see them there!

Thanks