Lt. Commander
Right now the transwarp ability goes back to one station, Starbase 01 or Earth Space Dock on the Fed side. Can we get it to pull up a list of locations to go to?

Examples:

Starbase 01
K7
Deep Space 9
Battlegroup Omega

Maybe this will also help spread out the server traffic at social hubs.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-22-2010, 05:57 PM
I think you should be allowed to go to all but have a 30 minute wait for using transwarp at all.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-22-2010, 06:11 PM
I thought Transwarp had a 30 minute CD already. Also, the CD should continue to tick down when off line. I noticed that it's paused when you go off line.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-28-2010, 01:45 AM
It would also be nice if the CD also happened when on the ground on a planet or station.....

But one can only dream !!!! Sigh !
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-28-2010, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb2008 View Post
I thought Transwarp had a 30 minute CD already. Also, the CD should continue to tick down when off line. I noticed that it's paused when you go off line.
Not only is it paused when your offline but it's paused if your on the ground as well! A real source of annoyance if your stuck in a bunch of ground missions and then want to get back to Sol quickly to drop off your inventory.

~D
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-28-2010, 06:15 AM
It would be nice if we could open up more TW conduits as the game progresses.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-03-2010, 06:44 PM
I'm sure they will.

I would like Transwarp Hubs, similar to the Solar Wind Arena, where you can choose where you can go to.

Wolf 359 could be a Hub location.
Sherman's Planet zone could become one, since it's a relatively empty zone.

and more.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-04-2010, 09:38 AM
I really don't get why there wasn't more of this implemented from the start. All you need is a simple door link like all the sector boundaries and planets in the sector map are.

For that matter, the chunking-off of sector space might have been better recieved if, instead of a pseudo-joined grid, we had various smaller theaters of operation joined by transwarp gates.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
I really don't get why there wasn't more of this implemented from the start. All you need is a simple door link like all the sector boundaries and planets in the sector map are.

For that matter, the chunking-off of sector space might have been better recieved if, instead of a pseudo-joined grid, we had various smaller theaters of operation joined by transwarp gates.
Very true indeed. Maybe even moreso if the CD on Transwarp was lower just a bit.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb2008 View Post
Right now the transwarp ability goes back to one station, Starbase 01 or Earth Space Dock on the Fed side. Can we get it to pull up a list of locations to go to?

Examples:

Starbase 01
K7
Deep Space 9
Battlegroup Omega

Maybe this will also help spread out the server traffic at social hubs.
I would like to add to this list back to point of orgin, so you can use the transwarp, after activaiton u can cliick on it or have a new power to return ur point of origin

you might want to add klingon faction locations too.
Also i would like to see a follow up to the one we help mine in the romulan part of the game.