Lt. Commander
Thinking of getting the C-store liberated Borg BO. Perhaps my search fu is weak but unable to find answers to the following..

1) Is this a once per account unlock or can you buy more than one?

2) I understand from Cryptic site that this will unlock for all characters on account - what is the liberated Borg BO type ( Tac-Eng-Sci )? Or does this vary with what the Captain toon is?

Thanks in advance for any help, Waff
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-23-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffadeuce View Post
Thinking of getting the C-store liberated Borg BO. Perhaps my search fu is weak but unable to find answers to the following..

2) I understand from Cryptic site that this will unlock for all characters on account - what is the liberated Borg BO type ( Tac-Eng-Sci )? Or does this vary with what the Captain toon is?

1) all other C-store items are once per account. but you will have to buy de klingon and the fed borg seperate.

2) as far i know the borg BO is a engineer
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-23-2010, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffadeuce View Post

1) Per Stargek

2) The Liberated Borg BO is an engineer only.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-23-2010, 10:50 AM
  1. Per account. If you already have one claimed on a character, you won't be able to claim a new one until you dismiss your current one (AFAIK). This keeps you from having multiple copies per captain (like the Connie).
  2. Engineering Officer only. You cannot select the career path of this BO.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-23-2010, 11:03 AM
Thanks stargek, jdb2008, and Obsidius for clearing that up for me.

Waff
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-23-2010, 11:58 AM
yepper. mine's an engineer. She looks much better with regular eyes though. I like my crewmembers to look me straight in the eyes when they talk to me, and not secretly checking out a fly trapped in some Rigellian Fly Trap.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-23-2010, 06:31 PM
I have no idea on the Cstore borg, but since I do have the Amazon Borg and they are supposed to be the same thing, its an engineering officer and its once per character.

Whether its the same with the Cstore Borg, again, I don't know, but its a little odd that they would make you buy it for every character. But for me it comes under special unlocks. You might find it there if they have it setup the same, after buying it the first time.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-23-2010, 09:18 PM
I purchased the Borg BO from the C-Store when it came out one time with one of my characters.

I was able to claim my new BO on all 4 of my characters (even though I only purchased it once).

In all 4 cases my Borg BO was a female engineer with the name "X of Nine" (one was Six of Nine, another was Four, etc..).

Lt. Commander
# 9
06-23-2010, 09:23 PM
I am affraid I have to disagree with pretty much all the people here.

I Bought the C-Store Borg BO, and i was able to claim her for both my main and my alt.

Basically I bought it, and got it for my Main. A few days later I decided to run a few low-end missions and logged into my alt. I checked the C-Store and i was able to "Claim" the Borg BO. It didn cost me extra or anything, wich is in fact the case for all the C-Store Items i've bought.

http://www.startrekonline.com/charac...es/129963/view <-- 3 Of 3
http://www.startrekonline.com/charac...es/522263/view <-- 6 of 9
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-24-2010, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakara
In all 4 cases my Borg BO was a female engineer with the name "X of Nine" (one was Six of Nine, another was Four, etc..).

Fascinating. I got it via Amazon pre-order, my first Federation Borg BO was named Seven of Seven, my first Klingon Borg BO was Two of Seven. I claimed the next one after it was released in the C-Store again on the Federation side and the name was Eight of Eight.