Lt. Commander
NO Queue , FREE FOR ALL , OPEN PVP AREA , WHY?

1. I am not the first to suggest this. But why is it immportant ?
Simply because you just want to test out a new sheild ,weapon,ship setup or just want to fire at anybody to
blow off steam. It is NOT about side A vs side B or a fair fight. Sometime some of us get into the dam the
torpeado's mood and don't care if we fight one on one , or one on ten we just want to FIGHT! without waiting
for queues to fill and give ok.

2. Nothing feels so good to me as to defeat a real live player. Defeating npc's in missions is to stale
And if ten or twenty people attack me and kill me for the next two hours ill be just fine with it because
the reson why i'am there is because of a BLOODLUST! Its not about winning its about FIGHTING!

3. This is not for everyones taste I know some will hate this idea. Thay also are not FORCED to go in the area
there would be no rewards or metals to be won here.Maybe just kill leader at that time. This area would be
great for maxed leveled players to blow off steam.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-23-2010, 09:26 PM
IF i remember correctley, there is a Open PvP zone coming where you can go in and blast away. No actual ETA coming, but im sure I remember some Dev stating this.

Hope that makes you a little happier
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-24-2010, 01:05 PM
There are two zones that you can currently do this: the space and ground warzones.

However, a larger zone would be appreciated (with a higher player cap).
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-24-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
There are two zones that you can currently do this: the space and ground warzones.

However, a larger zone would be appreciated (with a higher player cap).
I wish I could switch instance of Kar'rat often. It should allow you to switch to what ever instance as long as it isn't full.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-25-2010, 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostish
I wish I could switch instance of Kar'rat often. It should allow you to switch to what ever instance as long as it isn't full.
You can switch, so long as there's enough people to have spawned a new instance.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-25-2010, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
You can switch, so long as there's enough people to have spawned a new instance.
When i try, i always get cannot switch no instances or something like that.. in red text. Not in game, so can't get the exact message.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-26-2010, 09:50 AM
I believe the word you're looking for is 'queue', not 'query'.

That makes it hard to take your post seriously.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-26-2010, 03:47 PM
I believe they turn instance switching back on... I know they likely where trying to fix the mis match team PvP bug. Seeing as the bugs still around they should let us switch instances again. Having to ask klingons in X instance to add you to a team is frustrating.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-04-2010, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.MOORE
NO Queue , FREE FOR ALL , OPEN PVP AREA , WHY?

1. I am not the first to suggest this. But why is it immportant ?
Simply because you just want to test out a new sheild ,weapon,ship setup or just want to fire at anybody to
blow off steam. It is NOT about side A vs side B or a fair fight. Sometime some of us get into the dam the
torpeado's mood and don't care if we fight one on one , or one on ten we just want to FIGHT! without waiting
for queues to fill and give ok.

2. Nothing feels so good to me as to defeat a real live player. Defeating npc's in missions is to stale
And if ten or twenty people attack me and kill me for the next two hours ill be just fine with it because
the reson why i'am there is because of a BLOODLUST! Its not about winning its about FIGHTING!

3. This is not for everyones taste I know some will hate this idea. Thay also are not FORCED to go in the area
there would be no rewards or metals to be won here.Maybe just kill leader at that time. This area would be
great for maxed leveled players to blow off steam.
like kerrat without borgs?
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-05-2010, 05:41 PM
like kerrat without borgs?

Yes but even better because ( K vs K ) ( K vs F ) ( F vs F ) with NO queue.
You enter ANYTIME you like and leave when you like.
Just one big open free for all play ground,with no NPC's to enterfare

REF. everyonen is RED to eachother there are no sides.