Lt. Commander
# 21
06-24-2010, 10:47 AM
The reason we have no "Girls of Ten Forward" calendar is simple: There are only 3 girls here in Ten Forward.

How do I know this? Only three girls have responded to the casting call in my signature below!

It's basic mathematics.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Not sure how I feel about this one but wth, I will ferret out some of the pics and ava's I feel comfy with using for this. I will let the community decide which to use from those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avai View Post
The reason we have no "Girls of Ten Forward" calendar is simple: There are only 3 girls here in Ten Forward.

How do I know this? Only three girls have responded to the casting call in my signature below!

It's basic mathematics.
The inherent flaw in your logic is assuming that everybody want's to respond to your casting call and those that did are a good baseline of the community as a whole.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-24-2010, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
o.o...-bats at your face till he knocks your glasses off, then puts them on -(O)-(O)- waddles around bumping into random furniture as he enjoys the weird distortions of the world around him-
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Not sure how I feel about this one but wth, I will ferret out some of the pics and ava's I feel comfy with using for this. I will let the community decide which to use from those.

The inherent flaw in your logic is assuming that everybody want's to respond to your casting call and those that did are a good baseline of the community as a whole.
so how do you get killed in ten forwward
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avai View Post

It's basic mathematics.
i hasn't replied due to my lifes being too busy already, i has no time for doing voice acting, not to mention my voice acting FAILS
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-24-2010, 11:10 AM
Quote:

It's basic mathematics.
Indeed, Capulet is right, I have 0% interest in voice acting for anything. More about -100% interest.
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-24-2010, 11:14 AM
I can see it now: first the water boarding, then Frankenberry with brass knuckles, then they "bring out the gimp." Poor Toucan Sam!
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-24-2010, 11:29 AM
-bumps into the thread and tips it sideways- -(O)-(O)-;;;; opps
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-24-2010, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post

Your pictures MUST include a tribble, sitting where it should be sitting. IF NOT...I will edit. Be forewarned Capulet!