Lt. Commander
# 1 bridge officer storage
06-24-2010, 02:45 PM
why isnt there a place to store bo's that we dont want to take with us or use at the moment. i mean something more then the amount we have to carry with us. maybe have a place at sol system where we can "drop off" officers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-24-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
why isnt there a place to store bo's that we dont want to take with us or use at the moment. i mean something more then the amount we have to carry with us. maybe have a place at sol system where we can "drop off" officers.
About the only thing you can do is email them to an Alt Character or Yourself. Some people claim that just keeping them in a Email attachment still counts against your total 'unassigned' BO limits, but this remains to be proven...
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-25-2010, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
About the only thing you can do is email them to an Alt Character or Yourself. Some people claim that just keeping them in a Email attachment still counts against your total 'unassigned' BO limits, but this remains to be proven...
thats not the type of storage im talking about, im talking about a place to store BO's we have set up but dont use, so we can try out a wider range of powers. i hate feeling limited to the power combinations to try because there too few officers to mix and match. basically it'd be a daycare to our bo's or somthing.