Lt. Commander
Ho Ho Ho!

Everyday is Christmas in Star Trek Online!

Just beg hard enough, and Cryptic will come down from the roof and give treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross!

Beg for Pre-Order and Collector's exclusives! Done via C-Store for mere fraction of the original "costs!"

Beg for MU uniform exclusive to CO Lifetime! Done via C-Store for mere fraction of the original "costs!"

More goodies to come for petty price in C-Store, including the Liberated Borg and Galaxy-X Cruiser!

Cryptic is like Q, except, a benevolent one!

Why bother having Christmas on December when everyday is Christmas in STO?
Why bother participating in promotions when they will be handed out for petty amount in C-Store?

They will make all your wish come true! Keep up the good work guys. At this rate, we will have Q as a playable race and possibly Star Destroyers as 30 day Vet reward.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-24-2010, 04:14 PM
With so many posts and threads condemning Cryptic for putting those items into the C-Store, it is most refreshing to see someone who has such a positive outlook on it! Bravo!
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-24-2010, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
With so many posts and threads condemning Cryptic for putting those items into the C-Store, it is most refreshing to see someone who has such a positive outlook on it! Bravo!
Much appreciated! Spread the joy!
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-24-2010, 06:23 PM
It is great that Cryptic is in fact so responsive to the vast majority of its customer base.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpVis View Post
It is great that Cryptic is in fact so responsive to the vast majority of its customer base.
As you may have known, just because everyone wants it doesn't mean it's the best choice.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-24-2010, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopolist
As you may have known, just because everyone wants it doesn't mean it's the best choice.
Well I am okay with the consequences, they are quite severe, I about gag everytime I see that ugly Galaxy X, but I can live with it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-24-2010, 10:35 PM
I want a Star Destroyer!!!!

Oh by the way Monopolist... I like how Fractal_Eye and WarpVis think you are commending Cryptic. Guess they don't get the tone of your post.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-24-2010, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMalice View Post
I want a Star Destroyer!!!!

Oh by the way Monopolist... I like how Fractal_Eye and WarpVis think you are commending Cryptic. Guess they don't get the tone of your post.
Or you don't get sarcasm very well....
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-24-2010, 11:00 PM
This is an absolutely asinine move by Cryptic that is going to massively unbalance the PvP side of the game, and runs a real risk of causing Federation Premades to go from very tough to unbeatable....
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-24-2010, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
This is an absolutely asinine move by Cryptic that is going to massively unbalance the PvP side of the game, and runs a real risk of causing Federation Premades to go from very tough to unbeatable....
Don't worry little Klingon. Cryptic keeps its words. You will get your special ship 2 years later.
Closed Thread