Lt. Commander
# 1051
07-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 910burns View Post
This was promised by Marketing, with a time extension to mid july for the "Billed" status. I have been waiting for 2 days for the points to credit, and just issued a new ticket. I also mailed marketing. Will keep you all informed.
*giggle* "Promise" by Marketing...
Lt. Commander
# 1052
07-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Quote:
This was promised by Marketing, with a time extension to mid july for the "Billed" status. I have been waiting for 2 days for the points to credit, and just issued a new ticket. I also mailed marketing. Will keep you all informed.
UPDATE:

The Bonus will most likely be issued on the cutoff date, which I believe is 21/22 July. We all have to just be patient.

--------------------
To:910burns
Subject: Missing 4000 Pt Bonus
--------------------
Hola,
The 4,000 point bonus isn't automatic. It will likely be applied at the cutoff date, since it requires us to run a subscriber-wide script to award the points to users who've qualified.

Also, thanks for reporting that issue. We're working on it presently!

-R
Lt. Commander
# 1053
07-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Quote:
UPDATE:

The Bonus will most likely be issued on the cutoff date, which I believe is 21/22 July. We all have to just be patient.

--------------------
To:910burns
Subject: Missing 4000 Pt Bonus
--------------------
Hola,
The 4,000 point bonus isn't automatic. It will likely be applied at the cutoff date, since it requires us to run a subscriber-wide script to award the points to users who've qualified.

Also, thanks for reporting that issue. We're working on it presently!

-R
Yay.. I get to miss it by 2-3 days... all because two of my people plugged the key in a day too late because the game took too long to download (I swear the universe is just mocking me now)
Lt. Commander
# 1054
07-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiktana
Yay.. I get to miss it by 2-3 days... all because two of my people plugged the key in a day too late because the game took too long to download (I swear the universe is just mocking me now)
SOLUTION: GET THEM TO USE A 60-DAY GAMECARD.

If they use the gamecard, you get IMMEDIATE BILLING CREDIT. This is a loophole.(Hint) to get the bonus.
Lt. Commander
# 1055
07-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Quote:
SOLUTION: GET THEM TO USE A 60-DAY GAMECARD.

If they use the gamecard, you get IMMEDIATE BILLING CREDIT. This is a loophole.(Hint) to get the bonus.
Where do you get those at?
Lt. Commander
# 1056
07-03-2010, 12:15 AM
many stores have them.... check www.Frys.com
Lt. Commander
# 1057
07-03-2010, 10:15 AM
Quote:
many stores have them.... check www.Frys.com
Most of my friends are from Canada there, hence why I was asking haha. I haven't seen anything like that up here
Lt. Commander
# 1058
02-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMDestra
This just in: Ive just received confirmation that there are solid plans to add the Galaxy-X to the C-Store in the very near future. Also, for those who already purchased several copies of STO just to get the Galaxy ship, well be gifting you $50 worth of CP as a special thank you.

I'm working on getting more info; we got the approval to make this announcement early to ensure that individuals who might have been tempted to purchase multiple copies of the game solely to get the Galaxy-X are fully aware of the fact that they'll soon be able to get it another way.

Feedback, comments, suggestions, and questions should stick to this thread. Thanks!

Update: Our script for granting the gift of $50 worth of CP to eligible players has been completed. Note - we granted this bonus to all players who had earned the Galaxy-X by becoming a Master Recruiter before 6-24-10, not only players who purchased 5 copies themselves. All players who were eligible should see this bonus reflected in their current CP balance.
It would have been nice for those of us who bought one will also now find it is unlocked and available for all of rank (as with all other c store bought ships except this one) instead of it just being a single purchase applicable only to the character that bought?

because it currently ISNT
Lt. Commander
# 1059
03-11-2011, 04:56 PM
Damn, should this STILL be stickied???