Lt. Commander
# 31
06-25-2010, 09:17 AM
We want bug fixes in the C-Store!

We want patches for content in the C-Store!

We want ___________ in the C-Store!

We want monkey fingers in the C-Store!

Btw, who is this "we"? I speak for myself thankyouverymuch
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-25-2010, 10:08 AM
I would draw the line at the Captains Table (though the Mirror Universe uniforms should have been Veteran Rewards for both CO and STO), that is going to be available to everyone int he end, so long as you stick with the game. If this game survives for years after this (you would think it was on the brink of collapse right now with all of the venom that gets passed around this forum), then it should be a meeting place for the older players. People who have had their experiences with this game and would be able to sit around telling stories of their own little battles and adventures.

The Captains Table is going to be available to everyone for free, if you fulfill the veteran requirements. The galaxy X is different. I couldn't find anyone to who wanted to play this game in my area. So my only other option is to front the cost myself. But here is the thing, with Cryptic's track record with the C-Store and the fact that it isn't even that special in the first place, it would be incredibly stupid to pay all of that just for the Galaxy X. And I really do feel sorry for the people that have.

To be honest though, $50 of Cryptic Points is not half bad. Especially for those who did not fall into the pit of buying 5 separate accounts, and 5 separate box sets of the game. People should be thinking more about getting people to play, rather than getting rewarded.

Both preorder and referral participants seem to be especially irate. But the Referral people should at least consider their compensation. Though the preorder folks should get a little compensation just to smooth things over. Cryptic must learn to be more diplomatic. They do wonderful job when it comes to listening to people's requests barring a few exceptions.

I will leave this thread with the hope that Cryptic never ever uses the word exclusive ever again.
Lt. Commander
# 33
06-25-2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus_ View Post
how long is this gonna last for
until the end of time, or 2012, whichever comes first
Lt. Commander
# 34
06-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Duplicate thread. Closing.
Closed Thread