Lt. Commander
# 21
06-25-2010, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheJudge- View Post
... come on guys, you want the X too, thats understandable...but I (and also many other players, simple look in the threads here in the board) feel spoofed from crytic, thats it.
Reading this and your original post make it abundantly clear you participated in the Referral Program for the wrong reason entirely.

Sad really.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-25-2010, 08:41 AM
[quote=-TheJudge-;2786426

All of you who awnserd before and dont share my opinion..let me ask you some...you dont have a refer Galaxy X, dont ya? .. no more questions ...[/QUOTE]

I think this statement represents why you're angry. You resent people who don't have it.

Despite the fact you have a holo bridge officer, $25 in C-store points and the Galaxy X all for FREE.

Get this: I referred 15 people to this game before that program ever EXISTED. You don't see me getting all ****ed because I didn't get a Galaxy-X for it. I referred them because I enjoy their company not for my own selfishness of getting some ship at their checking account's expense.

You can feel "slighted" all you want. You still were rewarded for your efforts beyond a simple ship.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-25-2010, 09:24 AM
Quote:
still noone answerd my question if you allready own a Galaxy X.... so i take this as a "no" ... come on guys, you want the X too, thats understandable...but I (and also many other players, simple look in the threads here in the board) feel spoofed from crytic, thats it.

If its the first time..ok..but when you follow the forums, you can have a bundle of customors who feld spoofd seveal times in the past where i was one of those guys who say "cool down guys, it could be worse"
I don't have it. I don't want it. I'm rather ambivalent about this topic.

However, I do have a question or three for you. You have referred 3 people to the game already correct?

Is it going to upset you if one of those people you referred stick with the game, and likes the ship and buys it from the C-Store?

Like, if the people you referred to the game you like, like it too ... and like the same ship that you were trying to get by referring them in the first place?

Do you not want those friends to be able to get this ship?
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-25-2010, 09:27 AM
Honestly, putting it in the C-Store helps those who recruited all their friends before the referral program although they still have to reach in their pockets to buy it. Frankly I never wanted it as much as I wanted the holo BO. And after the first two who I gave a 5-day and a 10-day pass to thought the game sucked, I was going to wait on Season 2 before trying to recruit anyone else.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-25-2010, 11:04 AM
Take note please!

We, the 9th Fleet, are dissapointed that we have been invoked in this "Open Letter" from one of our members.
Be asured that we are people with own will and each with their own opinion. None of us will stop playing STO because one of our members is mad with Cryptic! I'm sorry if you thought this is the opinion of the 9th Fleet.

Fleetadmiral Iris
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Quote:
exclusive is exclusive..otherwise they had to write exclusive for a month or for a while..but when they would this, noone would refer people to them.
You are incorrect. This is a standard marketing practice.

Quote:
the same people who refer a nieghbour to a newspaper abo or some like this... the refer programm is to get a reward for that you give crytic payalbe customers...
No, the point is to get people to sub not to get a ship, unless that is why you want them to sub.

Quote:
on principle .. crytic spoof their customers with that
Not they didn't.

Quote:
they could try this, but before they have to prove that I sold it. When my Neighbour bought it..what do you think what chances crytic had ? Also the german law is a bit different to the amercian law luckyly..so they sell the use-right in germany they also have to contain on the german laws :p
[/quote]

Since this is an international sale it would be governed under the EU trade laws not the specific laws of Germany. Thank you and have a nice day.

EU people are sometimes funny...
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-25-2010, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varissa
Take note please!

We, the 9th Fleet, are dissapointed that we have been invoked in this "Open Letter" from one of our members.
Be asured that we are people with own will and each with their own opinion. None of us will stop playing STO because one of our members is mad with Cryptic! I'm sorry if you thought this is the opinion of the 9th Fleet.

Fleetadmiral Iris
Thank you for taking the time to say this.
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-25-2010, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
I wish i could frame this and put it on the main page. Nothing bothers me more than people trying to explain something by comparing it to something else that is totally different to the original topic.
I know what you mean. It's just like when you go to the store to buy milk, but bread's on sale, so you buy ground meat. Know what I mean?
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-25-2010, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varissa
Take note please!

Fleetadmiral Iris
wow.. that's good to hear.
I know my old guild leader in SWG would kick me, or any other guild member out for doing something like this.
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-25-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huud007 View Post
I know what you mean. It's just like when you go to the store to buy milk, but bread's on sale, so you buy ground meat. Know what I mean?
You're one slice of processed cheese away from a cheeseburger. Is that what you mean?
Closed Thread